Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Black Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know what pisses me off, and I promise this is gonna sound aggrandizing and pompous or arrogant, but it’s real shit.

Being a handsome black man and black woman don’t mix. I swear man, the amount of undue passive aggression and unfriendliness I get from black women bothers me.

I used to be self conscious and though i just gave off a vibe of being on some fuck shit cause of my past. But I recently had so many women that are friends or family put me on that, this is just how women react to you when they are intimated by your attractiveness.

Today at one of the prisons, I walking with my admin into an office where there is a young black female c.o. My admin walks in and short goes “hey, morning how are you doing 😃” to my admin, she never met her before.

I make eye contact wit shorty and say good morning, she look me dead in my face and goes “😒 hey”

I was gonna let it go, but I lately have become frustrated wit this shit wit black women, so I go..hey, why when she walk in, she get a high good moring, I say good morning and you just give me a hey?

She goes, you got a lot of nerve.

I go to a store I see the cashier being nice to the older black man infront of me, I get to the front, I say good morning, she don’t even make eye contact after initial eye contact, and just starts scanning my shit and say hey.

This shit backwards

Where we gone travel to 1st?
Lol somewhere Tropical 🤔 today one of the trainers was telling us how he going to Bali and Japan. I never knew as an airline employee you can travel with any airline. He was like ppl downplay standby because they don't know how to use the system

Oh but I might be stingy on the buddy pass, cus I can get fired because of your or whoever is using it actions. They said customers will act unruly or not understand that they are on standby and be angry. And i guess employees be sell/charging someone and then that person has an issue and say oh well I paid for this flight etc etc

Lol somewhere Tropical 🤔 today one of the trainers was telling us how he going to Bali and Japan. I never knew as an airline employee you can travel with any airline. He was like ppl downplay standby because they don't know how to use the system

Oh but I might be stingy on the buddy pass, cus I can get fired because of your or whoever is using it actions. They said customers will act unruly or not understand that they are on standby and be angry. And i guess employees be sell/charging someone and then that person has an issue and say oh well I paid for this flight etc etc

standby is dope when used right and when you travel the right times. Holidays can be a lil stressful but you still get to where you going eventually. They got shit like vacation passes or upgrades you can use too and sometimes a discounted guaranteed ticket for you or whoever you have on your list

You got the tickets and I got everything else.

You know what pisses me off, and I promise this is gonna sound aggrandizing and pompous or arrogant, but it’s real shit.

Being a handsome black man and black woman don’t mix. I swear man, the amount of undue passive aggression and unfriendliness I get from black women bothers me.

I used to be self conscious and though i just gave off a vibe of being on some fuck shit cause of my past. But I recently had so many women that are friends or family put me on that, this is just how women react to you when they are intimated by your attractiveness.

Today at one of the prisons, I walking with my admin into an office where there is a young black female c.o. My admin walks in and short goes “hey, morning how are you doing 😃” to my admin, she never met her before.

I make eye contact wit shorty and say good morning, she look me dead in my face and goes “😒 hey”

I was gonna let it go, but I lately have become frustrated wit this shit wit black women, so I go..hey, why when she walk in, she get a high good moring, I say good morning and you just give me a hey?

She goes, you got a lot of nerve.

I go to a store I see the cashier being nice to the older black man infront of me, I get to the front, I say good morning, she don’t even make eye contact after initial eye contact, and just starts scanning my shit and say hey.

This shit

So you saying women who are unfriendly and passive aggressive towards you, are doing that because they think you look good ?
tanisha-bgc.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back