Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Black Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
She hip to all that.
When we we younger she had a miscarriage.
She's been hesitant since. We been through ups & downs and break up 2 makeups. Her mom is kinda rushing her too wanting grandkids. I don't complain because her moms a good cook and makes a mean carrot cake. And I'm hungry. I can eat😁
I don’t want to be asking a bunch of questions all in the forum like that to be respectful, these are more private things at some point so I’m sending lots of baby dust y’all way ❤️ it’ll happen when you least expect it.

Damn, I just realized I’ve been on here since 2017. It literally feels like yesterday!

Because he does the city boys thing if they up or down so he use content like this to make his city boy content
shit just seems like sassy behavior

besides city boys ain't worried about some married oldhead who ain't even in the game

cuzzo doing gossip for internet clicks and calling it "content"......ain't no mature mofo following this guy if this is what he talmbout on his channel

shit just seems like sassy behavior

besides city boys ain't worried about some married oldhead who ain't even in the game

cuzzo doing gossip for internet clicks and calling it "content"......ain't no mature mofo following this guy if this is what he talmbout on his channel
Just a comedian trying to be funny

But Okay, you got it big dog.

Congratulations on your first job

I'd tell you about 401k and retirements but you youngins don't listen until ya 3rd career change
Nah. Nah... I was at the hospital 😅🤷🏿‍♂️ Nurses and sick hoes was pulling up for a chat.

I'm home now. No worries.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back