Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Black Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, that won’t get her what she wants. She should be tracking ovulation if she wants it that bad. It’s a bit easier on you lol because we can literally only get pregnant during that short period of time.
She doing that.
We both in our early 40s with no kids and she's scared of menopause.
And I need to make some soldiers.

She doing that.
We both in our early 40s with no kids and she's scared of menopause.
And I need to make some soldiers.

Does she know how it feels when she ovulates? Because we can take the ovulation tests all day but our bodies will also tell us and from what I’ve learned, the test may say she isn’t on her highest ovulating day but she is. There’s a lot that goes into this but yeah…lol. I could talk about this all day. If she isn’t already, tell her to check out the Flo app. Hasn’t disappointed me yet.

I’m at BWW watching Dallas vs Philly and they got the Grammy 50 years of hip hop celebration on without the volume and this shit look lit !!

I’ll be married soon. This is wild.
UOGOG9.gif

Does she know how it feels when she ovulates? Because we can take the ovulation tests all day but our bodies will also tell us and from what I’ve learned, the test may say she isn’t on her highest ovulating day but she is. There’s a lot that goes into this but yeah…lol. I could talk about this all day. If she isn’t already, tell her to check out the Flo app. Hasn’t disappointed me yet.
She hip to all that.
When we we younger she had a miscarriage.
She's been hesitant since. We been through ups & downs and break up 2 makeups. Her mom is kinda rushing her too wanting grandkids. I don't complain because her moms a good cook and makes a mean carrot cake. And I'm hungry. I can eat😁

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back