Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Black Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
You gotta do it when she fertile b

Y'all need to talk about her monthly

9a870cd5ce3639397226038b724a640318ee72b1.gifv

e60b775813f3fb2a12d80de466ff633f6f0ee995.gifv

Black can’t swim is some northeastern or midwestern shit.

Everybody swimming down south.

It ain't just America though. I watched this vid about the west coast of Africa and how its hundreds of miles of prime beach locale and it's completely unused because the people in the region don't give a fuck about water from a recreational standpoint. Most of them can't swim either, even though they have easy beach access. Different story on the east coast of Africa though.

It ain't just America though. I watched this vid about the west coast of Africa and how its hundreds of miles of prime beach locale and it's completely unused because the people in the region don't give a fuck about water from a recreational standpoint. Most of them can't swim either, even though they have easy beach access. Different story on the east coast of Africa though.
Fuck the beach. I don’t swim in the ocean. I lived in LA for a few years and never went beyond knee level.

But a pool, I’m in there for sure.

why is a grown man gossiping and worrying about another grown man's relationship tho?

that ain't masculine behavior IMO
Because he does the city boys thing if they up or down so he use content like this to make his city boy content

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back