Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Black Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
You checking folk in or bringing the pretzels?

Checking people in, I really was interested in Flight Attendant Roles , but my friend was telling me how she wouldn't recommend it and how working in other roles can get you flight benefits without the risks.
She told me that she stopped because of the health risks and radiation exposure

So you saying women who are unfriendly and passive aggressive towards you, are doing that because they think you look good ?
View attachment 1229849
It’s more than my looks it’s how I am, dress and carry myself. And I understand cause there are some women, say like a Yolanda Adams, that could walk through a mall and not get cat called or approached wrong because she gives off an air of superiority, or just she has worth and will make you feel small if you come at her wrong.

For men, men would show a woman like that more respect, handle her differently. It’s less flirtatious and more of a courting attitude. Because the total package dictates you behave differently.

From what I’ve been told by a lot of women, that same kinda person as a man, to women, makes women with lower self esteem or a feeling of I wouldn’t want them cause I’m “this” makes women have an attitude with you because they make themselves feel less self conscious about by presuming you a ain’t shit nigga, like ..I ain’t want you anyway, before any rejection even happens.

All women don’t react this way with me, I find that confidence women, are very very nice and complimentary to me, overally helpful even, that’s usually women older than me.

And I ain’t tryna Mack or get at these women that do this, I just don’t like the energy I get more often than not, and I care cause ima good guy. I get tired of women treating me like I’m the nigga that fucked their momma, when I ain’t did nothing to them.

Women always presume the worse of me, it leads to a lot of women thinking I’m arrogant because they interpret things I say from an arrogant point of view.

Case in point, I’m waiting for IT at a facility, black woman my age comes up me and says can I help you, are you waiting for education, I say I’m waiting for IT. She goes to apologize to me, I assume because she thinks I’m offended that she thought I was an ex inmate.

I look her in the eyes and say no need to apologize, I understand, cause I really do..

She gets mad and says, you don’t have to have an attitude..

And all I could think is that I get sick of this shit..

Checking people in, I really was interested in Flight Attendant Roles , but my friend was telling me how she wouldn't recommend it and how working in other roles can get you flight benefits without the risks.
She told me that she stopped because of the health risks and radiation exposure
Radiation?

From flying too much?

I'm with y'all

Just heard a cat I used to run with is doing this.

I was befuddled. I guess the wife carrying everyone on her insurance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back