Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Black Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s more than my looks it’s how I am, dress and carry myself. And I understand cause there are some women, say like a Yolanda Adams, that could walk through a mall and not get cat called or approached wrong because she gives off an air of superiority, or just she has worth and will make you feel small if you come at her wrong.

For men, men would show a woman like that more respect, handle her differently. It’s less flirtatious and more of a courting attitude. Because the total package dictates you behave differently.

From what I’ve been told by a lot of women, that same kinda person as a man, to women, makes women with lower self esteem or a feeling of I wouldn’t want them cause I’m “this” makes women have an attitude with you because they make themselves feel less self conscious about by presuming you a ain’t shit nigga, like ..I ain’t want you anyway, before any rejection even happens.

All women don’t react this way with me, I find that confidence women, are very very nice and complimentary to me, overally helpful even, that’s usually women older than me.

And I ain’t tryna Mack or get at these women that do this, I just don’t like the energy I get more often than not, and I care cause ima good guy. I get tired of women treating me like I’m the nigga that fucked their momma, when I ain’t did nothing to them.

Women always presume the worse of me, it leads to a lot of women thinking I’m arrogant because they interpret things I say from an arrogant point of view.

Case in point, I’m waiting for IT at a facility, black woman my age comes up me and says can I help you, are you waiting for education, I say I’m waiting for IT. She goes to apologize to me, I assume because she thinks I’m offended that she thought I was an ex inmate.

I look her in the eyes and say no need to apologize, I understand, cause I really do..

She gets mad and says, you don’t have to have an attitude..

And all I could think is that I get sick of this shit..

Record your day or something. I need full context.

This could be a fun experiment. But um yeah for her to say you don't have to have an attitude and you were being calm and cordial seems off.

Also if you do want a different experience maybe be a more welcoming. If you want a super chipper hello when at the gas station be extra chipper.

I also do understand when your being cordial and you feel dismissed. But bringing it up is good, especially if you work with these people. And overtime their perception will align more with who you really are.
giphy (1).gif

I didn't think I had to lol but no I'm not unemployed.

I've been out the loop so shit, I don't know. And ain't nothing wrong with being unemployed.

I resigned from my teaching job recently and I hadn't started my new job yet. Had like 2 months off, I enjoyed it thoroughly lol.

Record your day or something. I need full context.

This could be a fun experiment. But um yeah for her to say you don't have to have an attitude and you were being calm and cordial seems off.

Also if you do want a different experience maybe be a more welcoming. If you want a super chipper hello when at the gas station be extra chipper.

I also do understand when your being cordial and you feel dismissed. But bringing it up is good, especially if you work with these people. And overtime their perception will align more with who you really are.
View attachment 1229864
Royal, let me tell you, I had a heart to heart with a woman that I love and respect and she said. Ima be completely honest with you, you are handsome in looks, sexy in behavior, and powerful in aura.

She said that I can’t tell because I’m just being me, but she said most women would never tell me what she told me because I seem..the way I am on here.

Offline who I am on here exist in me, but I’m very mature, responsible, respectable, I let the fuck shit loose on here cause it’s joke, but if you ever met me in real life, you’d be very surprised with who I am.

Anyway, when she broke it all down, I just wouldn’t believe her because it seemed like total nonsense, she said you don’t recognize your power which is why you’re so powerful.

So we spent the whole day together with the pretense that she would point these things out as they happen, because she stated how oblivious I was to it all.

I swear Royal, when I say I was shocked, then angry, then hurt..cause it made so much other shit make sense.

The amount of instances of women behaving a way with me that I’d normally ignore. She made me mindful, but the fucked up thing is since I became aware of it. I can’t not see it no more, and now that I see it so much..it’s out of my control

It dictates so much shit, ion know, shits lowkey unfair. It’s like when a rich person complains about something meaningful and people be like, you rich, why you complaining. Like they ain’t human too, cause then it make you feel ungrateful, or that’s its hard to be appreciative cause

It’s more a hindrance than a help, if you get what I’m saying

Lol somewhere Tropical 🤔 today one of the trainers was telling us how he going to Bali and Japan. I never knew as an airline employee you can travel with any airline. He was like ppl downplay standby because they don't know how to use the system

Oh but I might be stingy on the buddy pass, cus I can get fired because of your or whoever is using it actions. They said customers will act unruly or not understand that they are on standby and be angry. And i guess employees be sell/charging someone and then that person has an issue and say oh well I paid for this flight etc etc
Nah I ain't gone do that we flying together right?

Yeah, sucks to be black handsome and powerful. That burden is heavy

crown-departed.gif

But I feel like this could be your Kevin Samuel's moment.... make a video/podcast episode about it

And like clock work TikTok send me videos about shit I’m experiencing

This shit gotta reading key strokes or something

That China tech next level

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back