Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED 66th Grammy Awards

test
Ion hear it man, this don’t sound like something you’d call the album of the year. He rapping rapping, but he been rapping like this for a decade plus. This is essentially who killer Mike is, why is it album of the year material now? Has the bar dropped that much?
Based on what it was up against the only comp was Nas, which I slightly liked Mikes album more. So hell yeah I'll say its album of the year.

Ion hear it man, this don’t sound like something you’d call the album of the year. He rapping rapping, but he been rapping like this for a decade plus. This is essentially who killer Mike is, why is it album of the year material now? Has the bar dropped that much?

I'll take it a step further. The album was good, but albums like ADIDAS and Pledge Allegiance to the Grind were much better. IMO I listened to this one once and never again. It must have been a weak year.

It deserved it. It wasn’t a good year for Hiphop overall and it didn’t have much true competition

Killer Mike spent the last year extensively defending Cop City Atlanta and acting as a negro face for White investors in Black capital.

if you think this is about artistry then you lawst.

Plus the triumph of a Southern artist over a Northern one is more palatable for audiences that seek white validation.

& yea

the conspiracy theorist in me says the powers that be was showin Killer Mike

"you might be a grammy award winner but, YOU'RE STILL A NIGGER!!!"

cuz he is outspoken & unapologetically black

Lol at Killer Mike winning a fucking Grammy for the most Dad rap album I ever fucking heard.

They did Travis Scott dirty once again.

Ain't nobody listened to Killer Mike and his shit wasn't even the most experimental and artistic or whatever.

Lol, I don't know why they picked that cop loving motherfucker.

Lol at Killer Mike winning a fucking Grammy for the most Dad rap album I ever fucking heard.

They did Travis Scott dirty once again.

Ain't nobody listened to Killer Mike and his shit wasn't even the most experimental and artistic or whatever.

Lol, I don't know why they picked that cop loving motherfucker.
Tell 'um why you Mad Son🤣🤣

Back