Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED 66th Grammy Awards

test
Killer Mike is bore the hoes music.
Fuck that Aubrey shit. Fuck that Travis Scott shit. And, for once, fuck them hoes. (And not in the way you simps be trickin for).

Shoutout to Mike. It’s still fuck the Shammys for:

1) Not even televising his award speech
2) That BULLSHIT arrest afterwards

Wasnt that the BET Hip Hop Awards not the BET Awards? That actually makes her winning more egregious but there's a big difference between the scale of those 2 shows
I'm so checked out of BET, i didnt even know they had one just for hiphop. And didnt she only drop a podcast ep like once a month or something like that? And its not like she was doing deep interviews into rap, they would just talk about w/e, smh.

X not even being nominated for either album of It’s Dark and Hell Is Hot or Flesh of My Flesh is just flat-out disrespectful.

If anything, I salute Hov for bringing that to light.

Eh I look at this as opportunitistic by Hov.. he's always been like that

This was FIRST time he ever said "oh I boycotted the '99 grannmys because DMX didn't get nominated" really nigga?? 25 years later you just now mentioned it while trying to cape for your wifey?

9DJtFRgk0tOla.gif

It’s wack that Mike’s arrest is what you see when you google Killer Mike Grammys .

Proud of Mike though. I’ve been debating snot noses online since he won about how he shouldn’t have won and nobody listens to him, but this album was highly praised all year, and it was no surprised to anybody in the know that he won.

I see whole lotta hating going on from ppl who should stfu

ATL

So they've bombed her with awards but that's not enough because she didn't get the one he thinks she deserves?
Don’t know why I know this shit but since the Grammys began a solo female has won it 18 times of those 18 , 6 have gone to Taylor Swift and Adele

Streisand has at least 2

There s either only 3 or 5 black women who ve won it off the top I know Whitney, Natalie Cole and Lauryn Hill( the last black woman to win one) got one

I think maybe Ella Fitzgerald and Roberta Flack gotta have one
But that’s it

So in Jay and them mind, Beyoncé is a bigger artist than all the females who won especially the black one

It’s really a status thing

So
The mentality is why she ain’t get one yet…

After this rant she ll prolly release some shit next year so they can finally give her one in 2025 on lifetime achievement shit

Back