FEATURED 66th Grammy Awards

test
BET is one of the usual suspects I see.

I don't know. Shows like the Grammys and Emmys have shown they aren't always run by honest or fair actors, but I can understand why performers would value those awards over a BET award. It's like the difference between winning at a national track meet and winning at the Olympics. Both are great accomplishments, but one has a much small pool of competition, which makes that win a little less significant.

There's also the issue that if you're a black person doing work that isn't traditionally embraced by black people, BET isn't going to celebrate/recognize you either. I could be wrong, but there's no Best Classical Composition award at the BET Music Awards.

I know a CAC who has a final vote and when I tell you bro don’t know nothing about shit

Idk, BET usually picks the most popular person, not the best product. And sometimes it feels like they pander to whos more famous, so you can damn near predict whos gunna win.

I mean Caresha Please, won best Hip-Hop platform at the last one. Also some of their categories sound like they had highschool interns think it up, to make them "hip" again.

Idk, BET usually picks the most popular person, not the best product. And sometimes it feels like they pander to whos more famous, so you can damn near predict whos gunna win.

I mean Caresha Please, won best Hip-Hop platform at the last one. Also some of their categories sound like they had highschool interns think it up, to make them "hip" again.

Wasnt that the BET Hip Hop Awards not the BET Awards? That actually makes her winning more egregious but there's a big difference between the scale of those 2 shows

Reading the comments... hilarity

Of course Beyonce stans ( and they're many!!! ) saying she don't need BET after they roasted Blue on her hair while she was a baby and probably the reason she and Jay have boycotted it

LMAO

on the other hand... The Grammys that Jay is pleading for his wife has only given her ONE of the major awards (song of the year) out of her 30+ awards

Priorities