Welcome To aBlackWeb

50 Cent Says Lloyd Banks Refused To Do Social Media Because 2Pac & Biggie Didn't

it’s niggas and
I see you skipped over my "His last album was in 2010" post lol

Fif talks alot of shit, half of the time it's unwarraned, but Fif was right about this one.
shit I don’t disagree but 3 major albums

1 platinum 1 gold the 3rd album had Beemer Benz and Bentley

that’s good career niggaz spit a sentence and the game gets rid of them

Didn't Banks release several mixtapes post 2010 tho?

Man idc if he dropped 20 mixtapes, there's no excuse to not have dropped an album in over a decade :niggaa: and then got the audacity to be on Twitter wondering why he didn't make any of the Top 50 rappers list smh

I'm saying, but people don't pay attention to his mixtapes lol.

That's what 50 said in the book. Banks lost his star power so people are not even aware that he's making mixtapes.

If future or weezy came out with a mixtape tomorrow, best know the whole internet would know about it.

Future and Wayne aint really active like that on social media either tho...

So what's the difference? Placement? Visibility?

I'm saying, but people don't pay attention to his mixtapes lol.

That's what 50 said in the book. Banks lost his star power so people are not even aware that he's making mixtapes.

If future or weezy came out with a mixtape tomorrow, best know the whole internet would know about it.
But that really has nothing to do w the music itself

But what's wrong with not wanting to be a star?

You guys are acting like there's something wrong with a guy that wants to live a low key life and stay out of the spotlight.

You guys should check out the book. Fif drops a lot of jewels. He has a great chapter on silence and also debunks a lot of falsehoods that pervade our culture regarding drugs and spending money. He also talks about business decisions he made in music and in corporate and the backstory behind them.

Fif said that while he was stacking he didn't partake in drugs or alcohol because he didn't want to grow dependent on it and many artists get defeated by it.

Yeah once you start doing heroin you'll do anything to get high. You'll perform 10 shows a day just to stay high.

Back