Welcome To aBlackWeb

50 CENT SAYS HE WOULD RATHER HAVE 6IX9INE THAN MARQUISE FOR A SON

I'm sure if the lil nigga stepped to his dad and wanted to hash out their issues then 50 would do that. 50 shouldn't have to chase dude around to fix a problem that he didn't start.

I'm sure if the lil nigga stepped to his dad and wanted to hash out their issues then 50 would do that. 50 shouldn't have to chase dude around to fix a problem that he didn't start.
crazy how i posted the video of 50 saying his son doesnt want to talk to him so he left him alone.

sounds like the door was always open until he took the pic with preme son

his dad got time to take open shots on social
Media but his son gotta be the bigger man backwards

115.jpg

50centsonbonding.jpg

crazy how i posted the video of 50 saying his son doesnt want to talk to him so he left him alone.

sounds like the door was always open until he took the pic with preme son

but it goes deeper why he don’t wanna talk why his dad making everything public with the shit talking?

but it goes deeper why he don’t wanna talk why his dad making everything public with the shit talking?
maybe because proof is needed.
to say he tried but the kid wanted to play.

its not like when some shit goes wrong people dont ask but where the father.

im not saying 50 is without his faults....but sometimes what it may look like aint what it is.

Only thing kids are born with are a fear of falling and loud noises.....everything else is shaped by the ppl around him
and if that kid is not in your house its hard to monitor what the kid is taking in.

funny how when men have their kids....they dont turn on the mother.
hardly ever heard of a case unless she really aint shit.

Back