Welcome To aBlackWeb

50 CENT SAYS HE WOULD RATHER HAVE 6IX9INE THAN MARQUISE FOR A SON

cool....
a guy i know was a cop.....his daughter accused him of touching her ...he lost everything and was found not guilty.
he cut her off and just recently at a funeral they made up after 20 years apart. turns out she had a mental issue...but he still lost everything including his family.

so in this case.....was the father justified in cutting her off?

Why nobody knew she had a mental issue?

fam it's 2020 not 2005 or even 2010. 50 has had plenty of time and money to work out his demons in numerous ways. He hasn't grown since 2003 and that's obvious in his relationships. His son is only acting out and mimicking what he's been shown by his father

Money doesn't mean shit my G... come off of that.

Time? Well, you have a point, and it is his will to use it accordingly.

I don't agree how lil dude is going about it but I don't even knock him either. 50 needs to fix it, not the other way around.

so you mean to tell me.

all these fatherless dudes out here. dudes who dont even know where to start looking for their dad....
all the guys who feel hurt watching that one fresh prince episode.

you mean to tell me....im the only who knows a nigga who got disowned by his father and ran across a dude who dont even acknowledge his kid(s)?

i guess i know some fucked up people......just me....only i know these people.

When you said disowned I’m thinking you mean a dad said hey I don’t fuck with you like 50. A deadbeat making excuses ain’t the same thing. Although the outcome might be the same

Back