Welcome To aBlackWeb

50 CENT SAYS HE WOULD RATHER HAVE 6IX9INE THAN MARQUISE FOR A SON

Since it hurt 50 so much it seems it was the perfect way to lash out.

Ya do that to niggas outside, ya ex lol not family. Definitely not a parent. And that's exactly why 50 treats him like any other nigga.

Ya do that to niggas outside, ya ex lol not family. Definitely not a parent. And that's exactly why 50 treats him like any other nigga.

You're lookin' at it backwards.

50 bein' a trash father is what led to his son disrespectim' him. And even if he wasn't a bad dad and his son moved that way, as the adult and father, its his responsibility to try and smooth things out.

Lol @ any son grovellin' to their dad to be friends.

only thing i can say about this...is that this particular insult was uncalled for.
but thats only because we dont know whats going on behind the scenes.

50 bein' a trash father is what led to his son disrespectim' him. And even if he wasn't a bad dad and his son moved that way, as the adult and father, its his responsibility to try and smooth things out.

How was he a trash father? 50 took care of that dude, made sure he lived a comfortable life.

Any parent who thinks ok to cut off their kid (who didn’t do some unforgivable crime) is a weird ass person it’s not any real understanding
cool....
a guy i know was a cop.....his daughter accused him of touching her ...he lost everything and was found not guilty.
he cut her off and just recently at a funeral they made up after 20 years apart. turns out she had a mental issue...but he still lost everything including his family.

so in this case.....was the father justified in cutting her off?

Maybe he should have been a good son and he wouldn't have to grovel to have a relationship that he threw away to begin with. 50 being a great dad to Sire, it would have been the same way with Marquise if he wasn't acting up

so you mean to tell me.

all these fatherless dudes out here. dudes who dont even know where to start looking for their dad....
all the guys who feel hurt watching that one fresh prince episode.

you mean to tell me....im the only who knows a nigga who got disowned by his father and ran across a dude who dont even acknowledge his kid(s)?

i guess i know some fucked up people......just me....only i know these people.

Maybe he should have been a good son and he wouldn't have to grovel to have a relationship that he threw away to begin with. 50 being a great dad to Sire, it would have been the same way with Marquise if he wasn't acting up
i remember that time they was beefing on twitter or some shit......cuz 50 went to pick him up and the lil dude cut the lights off when 50 got there and pretended to not be home....lol

im not sure about being a good son...but he dont have to do fuck shit like that when the father keeps reaching out.

50 just didn’t handle his business early on.... Dame Dash took his baby moms to court because he believed she was fucking up w him and he could him a better and more stable atmosphere.... then raised his kid by himself til now....ur child’s behavior is ultimately the result of your decisions as a parent....

They're both wrong,I was reading some comments on IG and people were like "his son be chilling with

niggas that tried to kill him" and I thought about it like :ualreadyknow: ,but Fifty being

older needs to squash this and let his boy meet his little brother.

He been going at his son since dude was a kid.

How do you know this?

Back