Welcome To aBlackWeb

50 CENT SAYS HE WOULD RATHER HAVE 6IX9INE THAN MARQUISE FOR A SON

and if that kid is not in your house its hard to monitor what the kid is taking in.

funny how when men have their kids....they dont turn on the mother.
hardly ever heard of a case unless she really aint shit.
Why is ur kid not in your house? Is the first failure.....everything else is a bonus

Why is ur kid not in your house? Is the first failure.....everything else is a bonus
not true......it can be because of divorce or other shit.
too often the women want the child living with them and the men dont want the child living with them

sometimes the woman gets to a point where she sees the influence she has by using the child.....
not too often have i heard of a chick willing working with the father after a break up. not using leverage or telling him when he can and cant be a father.....it happens. just not often enough

He probably was cuz he was 14. He supposed to know better but 50 ain’t?
bruh.....hes coming to see his son. and his son playing games
as a father i would be mad too.

its one thing for the kid to be hurt and not want to see him.
but this aint it.

but this has been the point hes tried.....we dont know how many other times he tried.
at some point you gotta leave it alone.

bruh.....hes coming to see his son. and his son playing games
as a father i would be mad too.

its one thing for the kid to be hurt and not want to see him.
but this aint it.

but this has been the point hes tried.....we dont know how many other times he tried.
at some point you gotta leave it alone.

Ok man you got it

too often the women want the child living with them and the men dont want the child living with them

sometimes the woman gets to a point where she sees the influence she has by using the child.....
not too often have i heard of a chick willing working with the father after a break up. not using leverage or telling him when he can and cant be a father.....it happens. just not often enough

So...failure? Lol.

Lol don’t get divorced

Yeah 50 wrong for talking shit about his son but really the mom is to blame too because she started that shit and put the negative shit in his head 50 tried to patch it up but once he started hanging with supreme people's 50 said fuck that

I can’t put the onus on the mom 50 could’ve easily raised his kid with all that money by himself and he didn’t. It’s like nobody taking into account he 20 years older than his kid. And just on ig acting like a ho

What are yall doin in here? Yall don't know their relationship just based offa some screenshots. Everybody relax

That being said I hope they both come to terms with whatever the fuck the main issue is between them

What are yall doin in here? Yall don't know their relationship just based offa some screenshots. Everybody relax

That being said I hope they both come to terms with whatever the fuck the main issue is between them
The son want to

I can’t put the onus on the mom 50 could’ve easily raised his kid with all that money by himself and he didn’t. It’s like nobody taking into account he 20 years older than his kid. And just on ig acting like a ho
The dude was touring and never home so how would that have worked

all the mom had to do was raise him.

50 and the bm in happier workable times...already time stamped.

but you see where its going

Last edited:
Back