Welcome To aBlackWeb

4 US citizens kidnapped in Mexico identified

This ain't the first nor last time a crime organization or gang has apologized for hurting innocent people. Hell remember just a couple years ago when those Trinitarios killed that innocent kid in the Bronx not only did the gang publicly apologize but they turned the killers over and even one of their mothers made them come back from the DR to turn himself in. I'm actually not surprised at this.

I just don't think the cartel actually cares enough to do this

I do. Based on the info we have about them, their whole M.O. is to keep crime low in that city to keep the heat away from their business. Pissing of the U.S. is about as big a departure from that goal as they can get, so I can absolutely believe they'd do something like this to calm that shit down. What does the cartel care about sending some grunts that fucked up to jail?

A letter claiming to be from the Mexican drug cartel blamed for abducting four Americans and killing two of them condemned the violence and said the gang turned over to authorities its own members who were responsible.
The Scorpions faction of the Gulf cartel sent a letter of apology to the residents of Matamoros.

“We have decided to turn over those who were directly involved and responsible in the events, who at all times acted under their own decision-making and lack of discipline,” the letter reads, adding that those individuals had gone against the cartel’s rules, which include “respecting the life and well-being of the innocent.”
https://www.wifr.com/2023/03/09/mexican-gang-said-apologize-over-deaths-americans/

A letter claiming to be from the Mexican drug cartel blamed for abducting four Americans and killing two of them condemned the violence and said the gang turned over to authorities its own members who were responsible.
The Scorpions faction of the Gulf cartel sent a letter of apology to the residents of Matamoros.

“We have decided to turn over those who were directly involved and responsible in the events, who at all times acted under their own decision-making and lack of discipline,” the letter reads, adding that those individuals had gone against the cartel’s rules, which include “respecting the life and well-being of the innocent.”
https://www.wifr.com/2023/03/09/mexican-gang-said-apologize-over-deaths-americans/

Classy

Haven’t even read the comments and know this this thread is crazy niggas got caught in a bad boys movie on there way to get bbls??? I just quick read the cnn article

The second shit becomes an international incident they magically generate some fall guys…

“Either we feed you your family members in a bowl of pozole or take the fall”

They probably don’t even have tongues to talk with.

Back