Welcome To aBlackWeb

4 US citizens kidnapped in Mexico identified

Mexico says Uncle Sam will not interfere in it's domestic affairs , they will deal with the kidnappers & will not allow any out siders to intervene

LOL!!!

It ain't like Mexico can do shit if we decided to run ops there. There isn't a military in this hemisphere, single or combined, that can stop us if we decided to go rogue and just start invading countries to eliminate cartels and shit.

shit-shiet.gif

I mean we got same ratio for mass shootings at the most. But they cut niggas heads off and throw them on the dance floor.

yeah we ain't on that shit outchea. Them Messicans with cut you up alive, videotape the shit, hang your parts from a bridge, then put the shit on Youtube.

LOL!!!

It ain't like Mexico can do shit if we decided to run ops there. There isn't a military in this hemisphere, single or combined, that can stop us if we decided to go rogue and just start invading countries to eliminate cartels and shit.

Ever read about how Los Zetas started? Sending the U.S Military down there to walk thru houses filled with cash and kilos is a terrible fucking idea.....

These spec ops niggas ALREADY got a drug problem lol. You fuck around and send them down there it'll be like The Shield if Vic could call in air support.

I mean we got same ratio for mass shootings at the most. But they cut niggas heads off and throw them on the dance floor.

You're talking about the brutality of the crimes though. When it comes to the general frequency of crime, how do we compare? I honestly don't know, but I'm sure there are parts of America with crime rate comparable to even bad parts of Mexico. Sure it sounds worse that I can get my head cut off down there vs just shot in the head here, but if those outcomes are equally likely, am I really safer in one place vs the other?

You're talking about the brutality of the crimes though. When it comes to the general frequency of crime, how do we compare? I honestly don't know, but I'm sure there are parts of America with crime rate comparable to even bad parts of Mexico. Sure it sounds worse that I can get my head cut off down there vs just shot in the head here, but if those outcomes are equally likely, am I really safer in one place vs the other?

Oh I was just saying that to say Mexico and the US can’t really talk shit about each other.

Back