Welcome To aBlackWeb

4 US citizens kidnapped in Mexico identified

Lol cartel getting point for turning in killers now that’s the bar. Let’s just forget about the killings and raping a and destruction these are good guys

Free *insert rapper, famed drug dealer, or cousin*

When have we ever cared about collateral damage. The more damage the better chance it gets turned into one of our favorite tv shows or movie.

Last edited:
I hate to be that guy but is one lady and three dudes a normal entourage for a trip to Mexico for a shady ass job?

I'm friends with a lot of women and been on trips with some of them but I couldn't imagine any of them asking me to cross the border to get a buttlift and me saying yes.

Lol crazy how a lot of people are suspecting foul play from these people.

That’s WILD. Victim blaming like shit.

Nah... this is two separate thoughts. I guess I should have prefaced that last post with the obligatory "*rip to the victims but..." but i don't usually do that kind of obligatory song and dance.

I'm just trying to figure out the dynamics. It really just seems strange to me. And to be clear I don't mean "strange" as in "suspicious" I mean "strange" as in "weird and I can't reconcile it but maybe that's just me".

It was no need to bring up their criminal record. But you see the play.
Than the Haitian angle.

No one thinks this could be black folk are easy targets?

I dunno

I mean but ain’t a lot of Americans easy targets in Mexico. Not downplaying the racial angle but it’s plenty Americans dead af

Last edited:
Back