Welcome To aBlackWeb

4 US citizens kidnapped in Mexico identified

the Netherlands is the safest place to me tied with Tokyo.

DR can ve dangerous.
One of the homies went drifting off and came back naked. They at least left him with his socks. Another dude (not my homie) they already told us they gonna kill him but didn’t yet because of us. But he was also asking for it.
But other than romana and punta cana….the others are cheap but also look cheap.
But I get what @Monk is saying.

The wife and I are trying to go to Costa Rica this year, but I do want to hit the ABC islands and Turks and Caicos soon.
Turks and Caicos is the goat too…. Super safe and chill vibe…. Definitely one u have to bring ur SO on …: cuz last time I was there the night life was dead lol but it was safe enough for us to ride rental bicycles to local bars and shit

Turks and Caicos is the goat too…. Super safe and chill vibe…. Definitely one u have to bring ur SO on …: cuz last time I was there the night life was dead lol but it was safe enough for us to ride rental bicycles to local bars and shit …. Some dude we met out there said they boat to the DR to get their party on

You can say the same about the DR. I hear you. I'm sure you can go there and not wind up dead, but have the islands in the Caribbean have cheap vacation options and little to no crime. When I went to St. Martin, my brother-in-law locked his keys in the car, and one of the natives we were talking to didn't even understand why he locked the car doors. The idea of someone breaking in your car and stealing your shit was like a foreign concept to her.

Shit my homeboys going to Jamaica this Spring. I want to hit Trinidad myself lol just because DR and Jamaica so known. But I think only trip I’m doing is NO

the Netherlands is the safest place to me tied with Tokyo.

DR can ve dangerous.
One of the homies went drifting off and came back naked. They at least left him with his socks. Another dude (not my homie) they already told us they gonna kill him but didn’t yet because of us. But he was also asking for it.
But other than romana and punta cana….the others are cheap but also look cheap.
But I get what @Monk is saying.
From my limited experience going to resorts and going through their transportation is the safest bet

Aruba is the safest place I have been to on the globe

That place is awesome. Did a solo trip there. I would def go again. I really want to eat at the dutch pancakehouse again.

I heard the ABC islands(Aruba Bonaire and Curacao) also never catch hurricanes for some odd reason

Aruba is outside of the hurricane belt. They get great weather year round. Aruba is a desert island.

Shit my homeboys going to Jamaica this Spring. I want to hit Trinidad myself lol just because DR and Jamaica so known. But I think only trip I’m doing is NO

I'm planning on going to NO for a weekend at some point. I got a homeboy down there I been saying I was going to visit. He and his wife got a kid on the way now though so I'm trying to drop in before his whole life gets flipped.

Japan is pretty safe and maybe the safest place I’ve ever been. Especially the safest that I can think of, off the top of my head.

Aruba is sketchy in certain areas, but overall nice. Curaçao is the same, and Bonaire is tiny. I’ve only been there once and it was beautiful, but not a whole lot going on.

DR, Puerto Rico, and a decent amount of the islands are hella chill, but have some areas most non natives might not wanna visit. Lmao.

I really enjoyed a lot of spots in the Caribbean, Central, and South America though. Definitely need to check out some more spots down there in the near future.

Japan is pretty safe and maybe the safest place I’ve ever been. Especially the safest that I can think of, off the top of my head.

Aruba is sketchy in certain areas, but overall nice. Curaçao is the same, and Bonaire is tiny. I’ve only been there once and it was beautiful, but not a whole lot going on.

DR, Puerto Rico, and a decent amount of the islands are hella chill, but have some areas most non natives might wanna not visit. Lmao.

I really enjoyed a lot of spots in the Caribbean, Central, and South America though. Definitely need to check out some more spots down there in the near future.

Yeah, I love that region. People be trying to get me to go other places, but I really don't have the desire. For vacations I just like lush tropical spots. I don't feel like going to some other big dirty ass city in another country just because it's got a name. When I finish making the rounds in the Caribbean, I'll probably check out the South Pacific islands like Tahiti. I gotta get my money right for those though because they are more expensive to get to.

When I was younger I was definitely one of the idiots that would venture to local spots abroad and looking back on it, by the grace of god I’m still here to talk about it. Lmao.

I was moving hella reckless abroad. Lmao. Seeing everyone talk about vacations is making me price out some trips abroad, right now. 😂

Yeah, I love that region. People be trying to get me to go other places, but I really don't have the desire. For vacations I just like lush tropical spots. I don't feel like going to some other big dirty ass city in another country just because it's got a name. When I finish making the rounds in the Caribbean, I'll probably check out the South Pacific islands like Tahiti. I gotta get my money right for those though because they are more expensive to get to.

Never been to Bora Bora, Tahiti, or any spot like that though. I kinda like cities. Lmao.

I mean I like my beaches and such also, but i did that a lot.

I wanna hit some more spots in Africa or Europe though. Maybe Vietnam or something different.

That place is awesome. Did a solo trip there. I would def go again. I really want to eat at the dutch pancakehouse again.

Aruba is outside of the hurricane belt. They get great weather year round. Aruba is a desert island.
We are thinking of going back at the end of the year

Never been to Bora Bora, Tahiti, or any spot like that though. I kinda like cities. Lmao.

I mean I like my beaches and such also, but i did that a lot.

I wanna hit some more spots in Africa or Europe though. Maybe Vietnam or something different.

I feel you. If it's a quick getaway, I wouldn't mind hitting shit like NYC, Toronto, or some other major city up. I just don't have any interest of spending a week in those places. They're cool, but they're not really relaxing, and that's mostly what I travel for these days.

It's crazy though. Out of everywhere I've gone, Hawaii is still my favorite spot, and that's still technically America. lol

Back