Welcome To aBlackWeb

4 US citizens kidnapped in Mexico identified

Right.
I get the objective.

Just trying to understand the poor research involved, how they even found out about the location etc…

This particular location is full of fronts to rob the “rich.” Honestly shocked they even made it to the city. We’re they abducted on a dirt road then brought to the city? Did their guide set them up?

It was a case of mistaken identity. They got caught in a crossfire between two cartels.

Did y’all even read the article or anything about this shit?

The news is saying that the cartels are at war with the Haitians and they thought those folk were Haitians.
I’m not sure you understood why I said that.

Black is black. Regardless of the nation or whatever.

I’m not say the people did anything wrong.
But war with Haitians?

Yea ok. Black is black

I’m not sure you understood why I said that.

Black is black. Regardless of the nation or whatever.

I’m not say the people did anything wrong.
But war with Haitians?

Yea ok. Black is black

According to people on twitter, theres a turf war going on between the Haitians and the cartels.

Yea I ain’t buying the official story.

They would have just killed them all and left them hanging from a billboard sign as a message to their opposition.

I don’t see Haitians rolling in Mexico like that.
At least you get it.

Haitians fighting a cartel on their turf?
Dug in for years and they just gonna run into Mexico going after cartels?
2 dudes and 2 chicks? Or 3 dudes one chick.

How is that a threat?

The math ain’t mathing.

Senator Lindsey Graham is calling for our troops to be sent in to fight the cartels now.
That demented fossil is just engaging in performance politics. Instead of running his mouth he should be in somebody's Alzheimer's clinical trials

Sending in troops into Mexico could trigger a war with Mexico. Alot of people don't understand that the cartels fund presidential campaigns down there. The president is essentially an ally of the cartels.

This can get interesting.
Them carrrls are highly advanced and have good tech.
But if we can be real,
This would deal huge blow to the US economy.
That demented fossil is just engaging in performance politics. Instead of running his mouth he should be in somebody's Alzheimer's clinical trials

Sending in troops into Mexico could trigger a war with Mexico. Alot of people don't understand that the cartels fund presidential campaigns down there. The president is essentially an ally of the cartels.
We would be sending our boys n girls to be killed with our own tactics tech and weaponry.

CIA still training these cartels after all.

Back