Welcome To aBlackWeb

4 US citizens kidnapped in Mexico identified

This can get interesting.
Them carrrls are highly advanced and have good tech.
But if we can be real,
This would deal huge blow to the US economy.

Imma be real. The US ain't going to war over 2 dead niggas in Mexico..same reason they weren't going to declare war on Russia over Brittany Griner last year.

I first heard about this story last night in the news. You know what the official response from the State Department was?? We issued a level 4 warning about Mexico....not "we'll do everything in our power to bring them home"

In other words, "tough break nigga!!"

Hey believe what ever stimulates your mind.

The story says that they thought these folks were Haitian smugglers.

Either way, 2 folks are dead now.

Again, believe what you want.
This is even funnier.
What needs to be smuggled into Mexico from the US outside of more guns?
And having black peoples do it?
🤣
They know we getting stopped and searched.

Imma be real. The US ain't going to war over 2 dead niggas in Mexico..same reason they weren't going to declare war on Russia over Brittany Griner last year.

I first heard about this story last night in the news. You know what the official response from the State Department was?? We issued a level 4 warning about Mexico....not "we'll do everything in our power to bring them home"

In other words, "tough break nigga!!"
Or not the right color.

That’s why the woman shanquella not really getting push right now.

They talk about it, but it’s just talk.
I keep telling people, they love we get at señor frogs is different than going into the city

Tummy tuck prevention>

This sucks yea like elzo said it didnt even cross my mind that theyd be Black

For the people that say dont go..to such in such place:uhhuh6:

That demented fossil is just engaging in performance politics. Instead of running his mouth he should be in somebody's Alzheimer's clinical trials

Sending in troops into Mexico could trigger a war with Mexico. Alot of people don't understand that the cartels fund presidential campaigns down there. The president is essentially an ally of the cartels.
ALMO is not friendly with the cartels, but he isn’t tough on them either.

RIP to the 2 people that died

Cozumel ,Mexico was cool when I went as a teenager with my parents,but one thing I will never go to the interior of Mexico that border states like Texas and New Mexico ,fuck that.

I mean that video says it all. Cartels are aware of everything that happens in their areas. Even better than local government. Haitian migrants makes sense cause Haitians, Nicas and Venezuelans are benefitting from how fucked up those countries in where the US is accepting them right now. So they're all hitting that trek to Mexico that is obviously extremely dangerous

I mean that video says it all. Cartels are aware of everything that happens in their areas. Even better than local government. Haitian migrants makes sense cause Haitians, Nicas and Venezuelans are benefitting from how fucked up those countries in where the US is accepting them right now. So they're all hitting that trek to Mexico that is obviously extremely dangerous

Yeah…

And the brother Dos thought it was something else..

Not everything is a damn conspiracy against black people

Yeah…

And the brother Dos thought it was something else..

Not everything is a damn conspiracy against black people
And what made them think these people were Haitian robbers?

Were they acting suspicious or like robbers….or
They look Haitian?

Back