Welcome To aBlackWeb

4 Beer Drinkers Only 🍺

This is the type of lineup I like! Porters for days.

You feel like you had a Whinnie the Pooh stomach after you were done?
Lol, of course. I feel like that this morning too after drinking this beer called Evening Joe all weekend. It’s another of my favorites too.

469CA5AF-84B0-4509-A6EB-AF7152E763DF.png

Sadly I’ll have to get back to my hard seltzer’s cause as much as I love these beers, I’ve been indulging way too much over the past few weeks. Feel like I’ve gained 10 lbs off of beer alone. My hard seltzer go to is the Black Cherry Lemonade from Truly.

0DC89000-2D46-4491-8FD9-C060DD8066AF.png

My wife grabbed me some beers the other day. I only drank this one so far. I hated it, but that's because I hate mint chocolate. She knows, and said she didn't notice it was peppermint. I was gonna point out those damn red and white stripes, but I appreciated the thought behind the surprise 6 pack, so I kept my mouth shut. I lied and told her I finished it, but didn't.

Long story short. I hated it. If you like mint chocolate it's probably really good.

Screenshot_20201129-081938_Chrome.jpg

Oh i also had that coffee PBR recently. Yoooo that shit taste exactly like an ice coffee. It's a little too sweet for my taste, so I wouldn't have more than 1. But it's real good in serious moderation.

My wife grabbed me some beers the other day. I only drank this one so far. I hated it, but that's because I hate mint chocolate. She knows, and said she didn't notice it was peppermint. I was gonna point out those damn red and white stripes, but I appreciated the thought behind the surprise 6 pack, so I kept my mouth shut. I lied and told her I finished it, but didn't.

Long story short. I hated it. If you like mint chocolate it's probably really good.

View attachment 409022
I got hype reading Caramel Macchiato Stout, but was saddened to read it was peppermint. Not a huge fan of mint chocolate either.

And you played that perfectly my friend. Never discourage your woman from buying surprise beer. Just subtly drop hints about what you do like to better inform her purchasing decisions in the future.

Oh i also had that coffee PBR recently. Yoooo that shit taste exactly like an ice coffee. It's a little too sweet for my taste, so I wouldn't have more than 1. But it's real good in serious moderation.
I saw that in the store and was intrigued. Might have to give it a shot as a 1 in 4 sampler night.

I always viewed PBR as a lower tier beer. I can’t remember what made me think that exactly, but I seem to recall people saying it was always the cheap beer go to.

I saw that in the store and was intrigued. Might have to give it a shot as a 1 in 4 sampler night.

I always viewed PBR as a lower tier beer. I can’t remember what made me think that exactly, but I seem to recall people saying it was always the cheap beer go to.

It is a cheap beer. Right there with natural light and shit like that. This is only PBR in name though. Taste nothing like it.

Haha. I have one sometimes, just not often. Depending how hoppy they are I feel like I'm drinking through the hate. If you like them though you're lucky. It's like every brewery and bar want to show off their IPA collection. They'll have like 20 beers on tap and 13 are IPA's.
I will agree with that and I get tired of that too. So many damn IPA’s everywhere!

yesterday was national beer day 🤷🏾‍♂️

I’m starting to go back out now so I’ll keep y’all informed on the different beers I’ll be trying out

Haven’t had a good beer in awhile. I’ve been cutting back a bit.

with the weather getting nicer I look forward to seeing folks contributions to the thread though

Dos Equis basically the only beer I can tolerate these days...I don’t really enjoy the taste of beer

Used to drink Modelo from time to time. Bought a 6 pack a couple weeks ago and didn’t finish the 2nd beer.

Haven’t had a good beer in awhile. I’ve been cutting back a bit.

with the weather getting nicer I look forward to seeing folks contributions to the thread though

I’m starting to go out to restaurants again and trying new ones. I’ll definitely try new beers too

Back