Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION 4:44 - Chants OverRated !!!!!

Imma do this thread tomoro

But my thread will explain why Devin the Dude is better than Jay Z

Breh,

I'm with you breh on your stance, but these niggas act like their favorite rapper can't get dunk'd on or crossed-up by others Lol

Have your points ready cuz, it will be a bunch "oh my gosh" "are you serious" "man this is hilarious" "man you and knock should be blood brothers", "Don't do that", Lmao, those non-holding weight antics they use, as if that's setting things in stone smh Lol

With nothing on their end, defending their guys.

Nothing but a bunch of excuses being made than a nigga going to jail

Just be ready for the fuckery and be firm and direct, precise, They love to shift the narrative about something that's never stated Lol

Last edited:
I wish you got on more lol

Aint she the one that was saying some dusty nigga that hadn't went platinum I can't remember the nigga name, was better than Wayne

Lmaoo.

Man yall funny

Hard up going hard saying dude was a better rapper than Wayne but you couldn't get 40 signatures to co-sign that shit

Lmaoo

still loves you boo

Joe Budden is one of my favorite rappers hands down, but what stops him from being mentioned with some of the greats is that he simply cannot put together an entire album of work.

His mixtapes are legendary and imo, although Jay had a fire response to pump it up, Joe got him back with a just as fire response, but Joe isn't better than Jay and that's ok. He doesn't have to be.

I don't even know why goat wants to compare Devin to Jay because I feel like they are two totally different ends of the spectrum but I'm down for the laughs that will come from that thread

I say make the shit lol

Ofc it's overrated, it's a Jay album in 2017 were he switched up subject matter, doesn't take away from the quailty...

It's still a great album. Production is the high point, Jay's flow is the low point imo...

But nobody , atleast on here, is saying 4:44 is one of the greatest albums of alltime lol We're just saying it's one of the best albums of the year.

With that said, "jayz is an overrated business man" might be the most ridiculous thing said on ABW in 2017

I don't even know why goat wants to compare Devin to Jay because I feel like they are two totally different ends of the spectrum but I'm down for the laughs that will come from that thread.
:word?:

Whats this even mean?

they not in the same space

i mean, yea they "rap" but they not in direct competition with each other

but make the thread brah

I dont think 2 artists need to be in direct comp to decide who makes better music.

I would make the thread but most yall dont even listen to all the music yall speak on so it would be pointless

I dont think 2 artists need to be in direct comp to decide who makes better music.

I would make the thread but most yall dont even listen to all the music yall speak on so it would be pointless

thats a pov

but i just wouldnt compare them b/c they are just so vastly different

but i mess with Devin. Havent heard any projects from him in a few years, but thats not b/c i dont think he is a good artist

thats a pov

but i just wouldnt compare them b/c they are just so vastly different

but i mess with Devin. Havent heard any projects from him in a few years, but thats not b/c i dont think he is a good artist

Devin & Jay both dropped great albums of 2017. It was Devins best album in 7 years. Jays best album in 14yrs

Devins was slightly better

I got them ranked at 4 & 5

Devin & Jay both dropped great albums of 2017. It was Devins best album in 7 years. Jays best album in 14yrs

Devins was slightly better

I got them ranked at 4 & 5
bet, i'ma check out Devin project

Niggas still think Doggy-style and The Chronic bangs in 2017 and all albums that follow can't be better than them out-dated, heavy sampled ass albums.

tumblr_nveiosnTzV1unz4nuo1_400.gif

Back