OPINION 4:44 - Chants OverRated !!!!!

giphy.gif

In-fucking-credible b....

I would rather Ross cut black dollar down to 10-12 tracks vs 17.

Not sure why the amount of songs on each project matters but ok

Breh you wanna be in that "in" crowd so bad breh,

You got more excuses than a nigga going to jail.

The nigga mixtape with the exception of maybe 2 to 3 songs, (which I like) and he had 18-20 songs on the mixtape was shitting all over Jay-Z album.

You went at dude because dude said Jay-Z shit was such and such, like the shit can't be accurate in someone's mind

Name 3 ppl in here that went at dude for saying Jay-z album was average?
Full disclaimer, Mooney himself said in the unpopular opinion thread he expected this response so these reactions to this thread ain't just come out of thin air

Reactions: Mooney
Breh you wanna be in that "in" crowd so bad breh,

You got more excuses than a nigga going to jail.

The nigga mixtape with the exception of maybe 2 to 3 songs, (which I like) and he had 18-20 songs on the mixtape was shitting all over Jay-Z album.

You went at dude because dude said Jay-Z shit was such and such, like the shit can't be accurate in someone's mind

Did you just learn the term in crowd?

You've said this in practically every response to me on this topic lol

How am I in this so called in crowd when I've given you rebuttals for every post you've made?

You taking to me like I wasn't listening to black dollar mixtape on repeat for weeks

Is a very good mixtape, but it's got a few bad, or rather, not as good tracks on it. That's not an opinion.

4:44 i can be played from start to finish with no skips

Full disclaimer, Mooney himself said in the unpopular opinion thread he expected this response so these reactions to this thread ain't just come out of thin air

What does this even have to with anything?

W.E. stated she her thoughts about it.

I stated my thoughts on it.

Why should one mention to a man he is going "full retard" when one saying something different than what the crowd is saying and the dude is giving you his perspective on why.

He just aint on some "man I don't like Jay-Z whoopty woo, whoopty woo" and then having no follow up to why, like how alot of ppl do on here, can't express their reason (which they don't have to) but dude stated his reason and they were good points and you and others on some, "man dude such and such" smh

Yall sheep breh

Last edited:
What does this even have to with anything?

W.E. stated she her thoughts about it.

I stated my thoughts on it.

Why should one received a man he going "full retard" when one saying something different than what the crowd is saying and the dude is giving you his perspective on why.

He just aint on some "man I don't like Jay-Z whoopty woo, whoopty woo" and then having no follow up to why, like how alot of ppl do on here, can't express their reason (which they don't have to) but dude stated his reason and they were good points and you and others on some, "man dude such and such" smh

Yall sheep breh

first of all, relax

have you not seen "tropic thunder"

lets start here

Did you just learn the term in crowd?

You've said this in practically every response to me on this topic lol

How am I in this so called in crowd when I've given you rebuttals for every post you've made?

You taking to me like I wasn't listening to black dollar mixtape on repeat for weeks

Is a very good mixtape, but it's got a few bad, or rather, not as good tracks on it. That's not an opinion.

4:44 i can be played from start to finish with no skips

1. Breh you know what the "in" crowd means

2. I'm talking to you and explaining to you that Black Dollar (mix-tape) to me was a better project or equal to that Jay -Z project that the "in" crowd ppl are hyping up.

3. Ok, so that dude Mooney stated that Jay-Z album wasn't all that, (I don't wanna speak for dude) but he's not jumping up and down and getting a hard-on about the album, he is saying it's cool, (from what I took from his post) it's not how yall niggas making it out to be, which is pretty much what I am saying and I added that Ross mixtape is better to me. Yall came at dude because of the statement he made, saying me and dude are making some outlandish statements, when all we are saying, well all I am saying is the shit is just average to me and I have heard better from other ppl, I don't have my pom poms waving in the air like yall are for this album.

why are you being so obtuse man lol

he stated it in the unpopular opinion thread which then made him start the thread

do you know what unpopular opinion means?

Black dollar mixtape tracklist. I'm gonna strikethrough songs he should've left off

1. Foreclosures
2. Money Dance ft. The-Dream
3. We Gon Make It
4. Bill Gates
5. Money & Powder
6. Geechi Liberace
7. Icon ft. Anthony Hamilton
8. World’s Finest ft. Meek Mill
9. Drive A Nigga Crazy
10. Turn Ya Back ft. Gucci Mane, Meek Mill & Whole Slab
11. Knights Of The Templar
12. Take Advantage ft. Future

13. Beautiful Lie ft. Wale
14. She Wanna Fuck ft. August Alsina
15. Bel Air
16. 2 Shots
17. Dead Rappers

take those songs off, and its in classic status

but again, Black Dollar mixtape is a very good project, stop trying to say that im calling it trash

there are NO skippables on 4:44 lol

Reactions: Duwop
there are NO skippables on 4:44 lol

To you breh,

Just like you scratched off those songs off Black Dollar ( Bel-Air) smh, Ok breh. (Dead Rappers) again ok, Outta those scratch offs I'll say 2 is sub-par

But whatever

I skip over 4 of his songs breh. Jay-Z that is. I was impressed by 3-4 on the Cd and the rest were ok to me. Cool songs, but not something to jump up for joy over like yall niggas are doing

There are several skippables on there for me breh

I not one time said or indicated that you called the Ross tape trash breh.

That's a narrative you are trying to form and that's where you're trying to paint me as saying. I just said and stuck to saying Ross mixtape is better or equal to Jay-Z project to me and other ppl did what Jay-Z did on that album better than him.

Shits not even seeing a Ross- Mixtape to me

To you breh,

Just like you scratched off those songs off Black Dollar ( Bel-Air) smh, Ok breh. (Dead Rappers) again ok, Outta those scratch offs I'll say 2 is sub-par

But whatever

I skip over 4 of his songs breh. Jay-Z that is. I was impressed by 3-4 on the Cd and the rest were ok to me. Cool songs, but not something to jump up for joy over like yall niggas are doing

There are several skippables on there for me breh
LOL

who is jumping for joy brah? lol

like who is doing that?

I not one time said or indicated that you called the Ross tape trash breh.

That's a narrative you are trying to form and that's where you're trying to paint me as saying. I just said and stuck to saying Ross mixtape is better or equal to Jay-Z project to me and other ppl did what Jay-Z did on that album better than him.

Shits not even seeing a Ross- Mixtape to me

i said Black dollar was a good ass mixtape

i said 4:44 was one of the best albums dropped in 2017

you asked me if i thought 4:44 was better than black dollar...i said yes...stated reasons why

yet, here we are

LOL

who is jumping for joy brah? lol

like who is doing that?

Ok breh

You clearly and others clown'd that dude Lol

Hell there's a thread created on some of the stuff (which I proved) to be deemed outlandish that I said all because niggas don't really know the ends and outs of think like they think they do.

Yall niggas in here act how Black ppl over 53 act when talking negatively towards Obama with these rap dudes. Like if you say anything other than what and how the "in" crowd feels, you saying outlandish stuff Lol

Ok Breh

i think its more of you two being dare to be different ass niggas vs this in crowd shit you keep talking about

4:44 got praise from all over, but ya'll the only ones who think it was not that great lol

magna carter was ass

blueprint 3...ass

you dont see people praising those albums b/c they were ass. If they were, then it would fall right within your definition of the in crowd stuff, but there is a reason people rate those albums the way that they do vs 4:44

i think its more of you two being dare to be different ass niggas vs this in crowd shit you keep talking about

4:44 got praise from all over, but ya'll the only ones who think it was not that great lol

magna carter was ass

blueprint 3...ass

you dont see people praising those albums b/c they were ass. If they were, then it would fall right within your definition of the in crowd stuff, but there is a reason people rate those albums the way that they do vs 4:44

Lol

Ok breh

I'll chime in one last and we can lock up lol :

4:44 is a good album from the critics. I personally think that Jz shouldn't have made an album talking bout his indifferences. As secretive as Jz is I feel it's too late to care bout a filthy m/b-illionaire. This the only album I feel the general public got scammed into buying / Samsung sales also helped promote the album.
I respect the beats no I.D. produced.
Jz lyrics will always be on point. I just think the response to his wife album was a corny way to be creative. ...he's still overrated these days...

..damn it the bulls losing to the sixers..

Samsung hyped up what album?

Imma do this thread tomoro

But my thread will explain why Devin the Dude is better than Jay Z