Welcome To aBlackWeb

3-6 Mafia vs A Tribe Called Quest

Who U Got?

• Total voters
Lol I'm outside ...We definitely can pick this back up tomorrow tho... Niggas out here dissing certified Legends..ayo @Goldie stop putting the battery in these niggas backs

*Looks at poll* Welp, I'm certain this was not the outcome that was expected. Fuckin hilarious.

@Goldie - Which one is better? Deion Sanders or Tom Brady?

People with common sense - They don't play the same position. You can't really compare the two. They're both legends at what they do.

@Goldie - Just pick! They both play football!

:hahaha:

Nobody wanted to answer my question stating if ATCQ directly influenced as many subgenres within Hip Hop as Three 6 Mafia has. You might think Horrorcore, Crunk, and Trap are trash but it still doesn't take away from the far spreading influence of Three 6 Mafia.

Admitting Three 6 Mafia had a greater influence takes nothing away from ATCQ and the influence their jazz incorporated sound had on Hip Hop. I could never disrespect what they did for Hip Hop, I just think Three 6 Mafia had a more widespread impact.

Nobody wanted to answer my question stating if ATCQ directly influenced as many subgenres within Hip Hop as Three 6 Mafia has. You might think Horrorcore, Crunk, and Trap are trash but it still doesn't take away from the far spreading influence of Three 6 Mafia.

Admitting Three 6 Mafia had a greater influence takes nothing away from ATCQ and the influence their jazz incorporated sound had on Hip Hop. I could never disrespect what they did for Hip Hop, I just think Three 6 Mafia had a more widespread impact.

Actually, it does my nigga.

Hitler still as influenced today, but ain't no sane person calling that shit a good thing either.

Actually, it does my nigga.

Hitler still as influenced today, but ain't no sane person calling that shit a good thing either.

I get that you think that the quality of ATCQ's music is leaps and bounds better than Three 6 Mafia's music but from a purely influential standpoint do you believe that ATCQ was more influential? Regardless if you believe if it was a good or bad thing for Hip Hop.

There was a period in time that A Tribe Called Quest was the absolute best group (91-94).

I don't ever remember Three Six being the absolute best group.

There was a period in time that A Tribe Called Quest was the absolute best group (91-94).

I don't ever remember Three Six being the absolute best group.

Nigga fuck no. Tribe was the best in 93/94 when wutang was killin the scene? lmaooo Yall niggas is delusional.

Listen to music for the past 10-15 yrs, that shits all 3-6 influence. Tribe birthed fuck boy nerd rap, foh.

Off topic but happy birthday to Mystic Stylez
R-435045-1337925070-6945.jpeg.jpg

Nigga fuck no. Tribe was the best in 93/94 when wutang was killin the scene? lmaooo Yall niggas is delusional.

Listen to music for the past 10-15 yrs, that shits all 3-6 influence. Tribe birthed fuck boy nerd rap, foh.

fax

Back