Welcome To aBlackWeb

2x💎 Worst Mod 2021- Plot Twist!! @Disanthrope Farewell Speech Narrated By Royal Freeman; Royal did not leave ABW after all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn’t ic Refugee win lame poster of the year a few years ago?

Dis called me all type of coons and was talking bout I defend Em and dumb shit like that. And Hail Cesar was right there with him.

Matter of fact. Fucked that dude, he harped on me being of lighter skin tone like and questioned me being black along with that lame that’s always obsessing and calling me yellow and shit like we ain’t the same damn skin tone.

we not Klay

Yeah dude was not right in the head. He was saving posts to throw back up in my face. And now ironically he’s complaining about people bringing up his prior posting life, lol.

The hypocrisy of this guy knows no bounds.

He did the same to me and posted it from the IC to here trying to get me but his dumbass didn’t read the shit but claim I was anti black

nigga shut the fuck up talkin to me.

dork ass Nigga. You’re a pussy and you forever will be. Talkin about “im outside” shit. LOL.

nigga was NOWHERE TO BE FOUND outside in 2017 when niggas was LIVE in New York City looking for your bitch ass. Had his homeboy play peacekeeper cuz he knew you wasn’t LIVE like that.

You bitch ass nigga
So what happened in 2019?

In 2020?

In 2021?

I'll wait....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back