Welcome To aBlackWeb

2x💎 Worst Mod 2021- Plot Twist!! @Disanthrope Farewell Speech Narrated By Royal Freeman; Royal did not leave ABW after all

Status
Not open for further replies.
If people didn’t know @Race Jones in real life and if @royalascension hadn’t already posted such convincing pics and vids I’d swear they were more @Disanthrope characters, lol.

I think they trolling a little though. I’m here for it, lol.

Ain't no black man made me up.

God created this masterpiece. The disrespect of the creator 😤

And if squawking ass Dwayne or Lurko said that shit, it's chicken head negros like them that need to......

davechapelle-shut-up.gif

In honor of our fallen poster. I present to you his final words. Narrated by Royal
Please know @5th Letter @Kzzl @Race Jones the Poster known here on ABW as Disanthrope appreciates your views. He wishes you good tidings.

Royal disclaimer: for all yall squawking ass posters worried about the wrong thing.

dead-teletubbies.gif

Man wtf is that

That was the dude he was impersonating when he was on his 3rd catfish. And here's the rub... if you out here catfishing you can be anybody you want to be. Like... @Race Jones was pretending to be ariana grande and other white people for whatever reason... and this guy thought a gay rapper was the way to a woman's heart. He was like... i could be anybody in the world right now... who should I be?

And he picked the homie nolte. A b-list lounge singer rapper.

All yall motherfuckers are weirdos as far as I' concerned. We're back to square one.

The thread wasn't as bad as it sounds lol
Worst lie.gif

Man the fuck you talking about. It was a motherfucker in there snapping pictures of ladies IN CHURCH and posting WEEKLY updates. A group of IC users were trying to comb through his comments looking for location hints to get at him in real life.

Dudes were snapping pictures of women with their children at playgrounds, grocery stores, and bakes sales

View attachment 739579

Man the fuck you talking about. It was a motherfucker in there snapping pictures of ladies IN CHURCH and posting WEEKLY updates. A group of IC users were trying to comb through his comments looking for location hints to get at him in real life.

Dudes were snapping pictures of women with their children at playgrounds, grocery stores, and bakes sales
Had folks in there every Sunday after 12 waiting on him to upload em

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back