Welcome To aBlackWeb

2xđź’Ž Worst Mod 2021- Plot Twist!! @Disanthrope Farewell Speech Narrated By Royal Freeman; Royal did not leave ABW after all

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't give a fuck about any of that other shit. I didn't ban him when he first came here. I'm tired of niggas lying on me

I'm tired of people playing victims as well. Infamous didn't wake up and decided to ban him. Every time he was banned by infamous, it was for a reason. He called that man a spic after constantly edging near the line of disrespect.

All I heard was "I don't accept my role in anything"

Slut shaming Marley. As long as he was getting noods, everything was good. But as soon as he's outed on another site, now she's an internet whore who was sharing her noods with everyone.

Dry snitching on Chicity. What does he have to do with anything this nigga did? Classic whataboutism in it's purest form.

Lying on me. Again, I didn't ban him. Goldie did but we know niggas not gonna say anything to Goldie.

All that explaining and not a single apology for shit HE did. Every single thing he listed had a disclaimer. FOH

Mans a pimp for real. Like not the cool sense. But the manipulative, always lying, always got an angle, always playing the victim type.

He what iceberg slim is without the real life swag

I'm outside tho. That goes for you, @Eyerone, @Disanthrope @anyonelsewhowannaboxtheGawd

The hate is real but you should know that the love is way realer

Yall not really steppers bro. As seen from the nigga ducking internet ridicule
nigga shut the fuck up talkin to me.

dork ass Nigga. You’re a pussy and you forever will be. Talkin that “im outside” shit. LOL.

nigga was NOWHERE TO BE FOUND outside in 2017 when niggas was LIVE in New York City looking for your bitch ass. Had his homeboy play peacekeeper cuz he knew you wasn’t LIVE like that.

You bitch ass nigga

There will never be peace b/t these two. Only...

tumblr_msuaunK4bT1shliigo1_500.gif

...boodshed.

Then tried to say it because a Latin mod invading a black space like infamous ain’t been a mod for a minute. He mister b level to me. A clown a character a dork dweeb bitch etc

I get leaving for embarrassment purposes I did it for like two days. But couldn’t just eat it. And really at the most it was gonna be jokes for like a day or three.

Then tried to say it because a Latin mod invading a black space like infamous ain’t been a mod for a minute. He mister b level to me. A clown a character a dork dweeb bitch etc

I get leaving for embarrassment purposes I did it for like two days. But couldn’t just eat it. And really at the most it was gonna be jokes for like a day or three.
Goldie approached me years ago to be a mod. Bet his pussy ass wouldn't have said shit to Goldie

He ain’t come back cause he knew I was gonna fry his ass about being a fraud. I can’t wait till he come back in the spring

As far as I'm concerned he's also fighbackmode. You never know with that guy. He was the one on the cookout always trying to make excuses for him and trying to get him unbanned.

As far as I'm concerned he's also fighbackmode. You never know with that guy. He was the one on the cookout always trying to make excuses for him and trying to get him unbanned.

I just realized that the name “fightbackmode” is an 8 mile reference.

lotto said it

Y’all need to create another “Post Your Address” thread and hash this beef out.

On second thought, fuck it, this shit is like a message board Royal Rumble, lol. Mad niggas running to the ring to join the action, lol.
giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back