Welcome To aBlackWeb

2x💎 Worst Mod 2021- Plot Twist!! @Disanthrope Farewell Speech Narrated By Royal Freeman; Royal did not leave ABW after all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn’t ic Refugee win lame poster of the year a few years ago?

Dis called me all type of coons and was talking bout I defend Em and dumb shit like that. And Hail Cesar was right there with him.

Matter of fact. Fucked that dude, he harped on me being of lighter skin tone like and questioned me being black along with that lame that’s always obsessing and calling me yellow and shit like we ain’t the same damn skin tone.

Sounds like we need a ABW court. Your crimes have caught up with yall

Beta the only one who apparently apologized for his transgressions

Dis....fled the country

@ChiGawd....did you atone for your wrongdoings?

Who else needs to be brought down on charges?

Didn’t ic Refugee win lame poster of the year a few years ago?

Dis called me all type of coons and was talking bout I defend Em and dumb shit like that. And Hail Cesar was right there with him.

Matter of fact. Fucked that dude, he harped on me being of lighter skin tone like and questioned me being black along with that lame that’s always obsessing and calling me yellow and shit like we ain’t the same damn skin tone.
He did the same shit to @Mister and proceeded to get shitted on like he always does. Trillfate is a toilet

All that shit he was talking about that old white lady spitting on that young black girl and what he would do

But won’t even come back to post because of infamous

Lololololol

We all know how he would act in this in person situations now lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back