Welcome To aBlackWeb

2x💎 Worst Mod 2021- Plot Twist!! @Disanthrope Farewell Speech Narrated By Royal Freeman; Royal did not leave ABW after all

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was on some great on the IC

Now watch how niggas put smut on my name

You was right there with him doing the same thing....minus the fake pictures part

But idk did you use fake picture???

Apparently all yall was trying to be King Simp

Questioning the moves of females and getting in they heads. Trying to bully people and gang up on them about who they choose to be cool with.

I see where Dwayne and Lurko get that bitchass behavior from now. It's Infectious

Ain't no weak minded shit this way.

Iight now I’m invested

This nigga lies about who he is on the internet, shamelessly is a simp, gave stolen gift cards, harasses females,brought me up in an email trying to slander me begging OB to talk to him, then 5 years later brings me up again in a message to another poster lol

now he wanna use this pro black shit to curry favor and leave the site because he got outed and too pussy to post on a forum and get mildly teased for being a fuck nigga in the past

It’s a forum you clown and you in your 40s

calm the fuck down

He sound like a victim when he’s not

Both in the past and for what happened now.

the funny thing is, the only thing that happened now is infamous said “yo you trillfate”

This nigga crying and leaving the site for…what?

He feels every mod knew( true) and the fact that the non black mod said something proves the site mods as a collective support non black stances. He said if any other mod would have said it he wouldn't leave but speak his peace. Black man to Black man.

He feels every mod knew( true) and the fact that the non black mod said something proves the site mods as a collective support non black stances. He said if any other mod would have said it he wouldn't leave but speak his peace. Black man to Black man.
And I say to that to say…So what? lol

is he gonna mention the part where he constantly antagonized infamous or….is he gonna dodge accountability again?

How does he saying who he is mean the mods support non black stances?

well-you-thought-wrong-brianna-hildebrand.gif

Iight now I’m invested

This nigga lies about who he is on the internet, shamelessly is a simp, gave stolen gift cards, harasses females,brought me up in an email trying to slander me begging OB to talk to him, then 5 years later brings me up again in a message to another poster lol

now he wanna use this pro black shit to curry favor and leave the site because he got outed and too pussy to post on a forum and get mildly teased for being a fuck nigga in the past

It’s a forum you clown and you in your 40s

calm the fuck down

tenor.gif
Yall all was fraudulent. All yall was doing gutter stuff

So he runs from the non-black mod but would have stood up to the black mod? But he’s a militant who fights white supremacy?

Make it make sense. 😂

So according to him, he let a non black person run him off

Guess all the ultra pro-black shit was bullshit as well.

200.gif

View attachment 739471
Yall all was fraudulent. All yall was doing gutter stuff
If he did stuff just like we did why does he have to hide who he is and leave when he ppl find out? Or you bought that whole “the mod isn’t black and he said it” as the reason? Lol

this shit is dumb and him grasping at straws to deflect from him obviously feeling ashamed

You was right there with him doing the same thing....minus the fake pictures part

Questioning the moves of females and getting in they heads. Trying to bully people and gang up on them about who they choose to be cool with.

I see where Dwayne and Lurko get that bitchass behavior from now. It's Infectious

Respectfully, sit down yo. This ain't your lane to be driving but you stay trying to steer the car

You bout to catch some act right for a nigga who currently in hiding. Hiding from a message board. Got you playing Captain Save A Hoe whilst he sitting back lurking and laughing at ya fresh cape

You don't know what you talking about and no, I ain't recapping it for you. HE know what it is

0D961676-EF8C-41B6-893A-EDC5100EFDB1.gif

I see you left out a few names from the IC that did some foul shit. But they are cool and have grown since. I can respect that from them. They seen their childish ways and was done with it but not the nigga you out here narrating his POV.

FYI. You will NEVER find my name is shit like this ever across any website. I stand on my shit unlike the nigga you out here foolishly defending even after seeing the past transgressions across the IC and ABW he did under the false names with different personalities across two fucking website

Respectfully, sit down yo. This ain't your lane to be driving but you stay trying to steer the car

You bout to catch some act right for a nigga who currently in hiding. Hiding from a message board. Got you playing Captain Save A Hoe whilst he sitting back lurking and laughing at ya fresh cape

You don't know what you talking about and no, I ain't recapping it for you. HE know what it is

Act right from who?

tamar-braxton.gif
joked-tamar-braxton.gif

The irony of the fact that your a whole mod! Who hoarded and shared pictures of women on here....really my dude

pot-kettle.gif

The yeah but he did way worst than me....
Yall dont have a toe let along a leg to stand on

He is just fed up and feels he has no support from the black mods who have control over things. The black mods took up for the non black mod instead sticking with code( black supports black.)in his mind.
Ok. I didn't interact with him on here like that but as someone on the side I've seen him talk crazy to several people od who are black. The amount of wild shit he's said to @HellCzar nah he full of shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back