Welcome To aBlackWeb

2x💎 Worst Mod 2021- Plot Twist!! @Disanthrope Farewell Speech Narrated By Royal Freeman; Royal did not leave ABW after all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also Royal didnt come in posting as a typical newbie poster and seemed to be “well versed” in some online shenanigans..

lmao @ certain clownballs trying to protect women over the internet

i dont send my nudes out

only 3 people have my real number up here

i have 0 plans to link with any of you niggas

so why are we supposed to be afraid or distance ourselves from @Disanthrope ?

“yall ladies need to be careful” - a worser nigga

soooo please stop the cap
:scust:

i dont send my nudes out

No good deed goes unpunished 🤷‍♂️
Have a nice life

lol that was a lame ass letter he wrote

nigga said “I came across the IC the world’s most dangerous forum”

Chicity being brought up as a nude collector had me rollin

but one lie I will point out is him saying I shamed OB for talking to him

I was already PMing her talking to her about something else and since we already had a rapport she told me you were bothering her and harassing her you fuckin doof lol

I knew yall was going to be like I am not reading that shit....somebody give me a recap. So I read it for yall. Dress it up a bit. Presentation matters and his presence was very well known here. He gets a proper send off...even if he didn't want to come and do it in person.
I've clearly had history with dude in the past before, and I knew for quite a while who he was.. And as I said before, y'all seemed to like him so I really had no interest in fucking with homie.

But to be brutally honest, mostt people in here with the jokes had little to no real interactions with the nigga outside of the "dis" persona on abw....

All the people who had real smoke with trillfate... We all knew he was here, and didn't see a need in bringing up old shit....

He can't ever say he not welcome here. Cuz we never made it hard for him. Dude picked a fight with infamous.... After ignoring multiple attempts to squash it....

I mean, call it whatever you want to, but nobody was just out to get homie for no reason. Ever. He ALWAYS bring shit on himself.

So, If he gone, he gone, but it was a choice..... No pressure from anybody whatsoever

i dont send my nudes out

Well...a nigga who ain't shit would most likely be able to recognize and warn other people about a nigga who ain't shit...not saying GNS ain't but the just commenting on the "worser nigga" part

He sound like a victim when he’s not

Both in the past and for what happened now.

the funny thing is, the only thing that happened now is infamous said “yo you trillfate”

This nigga crying and leaving the site for…what?
Because he's ashamed of his past. He can't look at himself in the mirror because he knows he's a joke. Certainly a midlife crisis

In honor of our fallen poster. I present to you his final words. Narrated by Royal
Please know @5th Letter @Kzzl @Race Jones the Poster known here on ABW as Disanthrope appreciates your views. He wishes you good tidings.

Royal disclaimer: for all yall squawking ass posters worried about the wrong thing.

I said I don’t understand how people can defend someone with an obvious lack of integrity so I’ll respond to you about it directly.

My point was that he’s obviously lied about who he is on multiple occasions, as he admitted to you. I don’t trust and will never defend anyone that does that. And although he says that he did not act like someone else while here, he certainly lied by omission or else people wouldn’t have been shocked when they found out who he really is.

And on top of all of that was a hypocrite and had the nerve to constantly insult me personally. So I couldn’t give a fuck less about what he’s dealing with on this site right now.

That’s just my POV. You are free to have your own. Your POV bothers me none, I just disagree with it.

And btw, I’ve posted pics of me and my family on here and have never been anything but myself. That’s why I feel confident taking the stance I take.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back