Welcome To aBlackWeb

2x💎 Worst Mod 2021- Plot Twist!! @Disanthrope Farewell Speech Narrated By Royal Freeman; Royal did not leave ABW after all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Niggas talk shit about beta and I'll openly admit he and I haven't seen eye to eye a few times here and there over the years but that nigga publicly and privately apologized for the shit he did and the person he wronged accepted and they've moved on from it.

Not this nigga though.

It was everybody else fault for shit he did. Smh

It's just him exhibiting all the characteristics that pertain to him. Just him being creep, a snitch and a coward.

@Disanthrope, seek help, you miserable piece of trash. But before you do that, gather up all those stolen gift cards and trade them for plane tickets. Bring yourself down to Miami so I can send you back to Cali with a broken jaw.

If this happens, let me know so I can film and give the play by play

It's just him exhibiting all the characteristics that pertain to him. Just him being creep, a snitch and a coward.

@Disanthrope, seek help, you miserable piece of trash. But before you do that, gather up all those stolen gift cards and trade them for plane tickets. Bring yourself down to Miami so I can send you back to Cali with a broken jaw.
Oy vey
laugh-laughing.gif

What's sad is yall showed up for the mutherfucking press conference

Iam still here and will respond to any bitchass post I feel is directed towards me. Listen to his final words....reminiscent and shit....then exit stage left.

Cackling old ass niggas

Yow jah know I wanna spectate, be entertained, and mind my business and I know the internet faux feminist mantra is black men don't protect black women but as a black man I'm just telling y'all females. Be very careful who y'all trust mayne.

Whether it be this cat or any other(cause Idk slime irl)
If a whole bunch of cats can propound details on somebody's past and all y'all can say is "well he ain't did it to me"

That's a dangerous road to be heading down.

Back to minding my biness. U muhfuckas wild.

dreamstime_xxl_17845854.jpg

oh so a bad ass bitch

thanks dusty 😘

Yow jah know I wanna spectate, be entertained, and mind my business and I know the internet faux feminist mantra is black men don't protect black women but as a black man I'm just telling y'all females. Be very careful who y'all trust mayne.

Whether it be this cat or any other(cause Idk slime irl)
If a whole bunch of cats can propound details on somebody's past and all y'all can say is "well he ain't did it to me"

That's a dangerous road to be heading down.

Back to minding my biness. U muhfuckas wild.
Okay see now while I don't agree with alot shit you post. The delivery of this is well received. Thank you brotha

• Goat
Reactions: GNS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back