Welcome To aBlackWeb

21 Savage says Nas isn’t relevant

This is one of those relevant to my generation things. 21 feels like a certain crowd doesnt rock with Nas and for the most part he might be right. I doubt if many people in their 20's really listen to rappers from the 90's. But at the same time if someone is touring, releasing music that the fans are supporting, they're relevant to those fans.

This shyt is like me fronting on the Isley Brothers in the 90's telling their fans that they are irrelevant because they were big in the 70's. If those people were rocking with them still then they are relevant to them

Last edited:
Damn none of Nas songs on KD3 entered the top 50. Those streams hitting low even with a loyal fanbase.

Another one of them "i didnt even know"

Damn none of Nas songs on KD3 entered the top 50. Those streams hitting low even with a loyal fanbase.

Lol how much the album selling first week?

No features at all . Everything should be a win

This the best out of nas last albums

This is why I don’t “argue” hip-hop wit my son and nephews lol

Yall niggaz gonna give yaself an aneurism worrying about tha “relevancy” in tha eyes of a whole different generation of 1 of your favorite artist?!

Music is waaaay too subjective for these types of convos…

This is basically y’all trying to tell @Genocidecutter that ICP ain’t relevant:.:no diss at all Geno

Whoop Whoop! and btw ICP are still very relevant in the underground.

Other than a music video I saw for one of nas recent albums I haven't heard anything else outside or inside. 🤷🏿‍♂️

Back