Welcome To aBlackWeb

2024 NBA Offseason Thread

Jokic is fine

He’ll be good until he’s 35

He’s not Giannis or Embiid

You projecting 6 years out and I'm talking about maximizing the title window with a MVP caliber player right now

Denver literally saying nah we're not willing to go into the second apron the next couple of years and we'd rather save that money

I'm not saying Jokic won't be a very good player....but Denver has about 3 years left as this elite guy that he is at the moment

Also this isn't about Jokic, it's about the Nuggets losing rotation level talent and not replacing it......think people don't understand how good and important KCP was for this team

I agree but he ain't getting scrutinized or anything. It's like it didn't happen. I know more about Philly's pick and his favorite fingernail polish than the #1 pick. I've seen more about Hecht & Ware than dude.
well common people aren’t really privy to hoops in France even with wemby sparking French interest and Risacher wasn’t marketable like wemby was and this mf can barely speak English clearly

There was no machine behind him and it’s not like he was tearing it up overseas

But that’s also a media coverage issue. Common people seen more Bronny highlights and news than most of the top 5 picks

I say all this to say fuck the hawks

I'm not saying Jokic won't be a very good player....but Denver has about 3 years left as this elite guy that he is at the moment

Also this isn't about Jokic, it's about the Nuggets losing rotation level talent and not replacing it......think people don't understand how good and important KCP was for this team
I’m saying I think you’re overstating the first part which means he’ll be elite for longer than you think so Denver stepping back for a year or 2 will still be fine

When your game is 100% skill based you’ll be good for longer

I’m saying I think you’re overstating the first part which means he’ll be elite for longer than you think so Denver stepping back for a year or 2 will still be fine

When your game is 100% skill based you’ll be good for longer

Have to agree to disagree

I don't think willingly taking a step back for 2 years when you have a 29 year old mvp right now is the move.....these windows don't last forever

OKC getting better
Minnesota just beat them and are better right now
Wemby coming

well common people aren’t really privy to hoops in France even with wemby sparking French interest and Risacher wasn’t marketable like wemby was and this mf can barely speak English clearly

There was no machine behind him
and it’s not like he was tearing it up overseas

But that’s also a media coverage issue. Common people seen more Bronny highlights and news than most of the top 5 picks

I say all this to say fuck the hawks

222.jpeg

Have to agree to disagree

I don't think willingly taking a step back for 2 years when you have a 29 year old mvp right now is the move.....these windows don't last forever

OKC getting better
Minnesota just beat them and are better right now
Wemby coming
I’m not saying it’s a willing step back but it just might be how it has to go

You can be right I just ain’t gonna say the nuggets have until Jokic is 32 to seriously compete

Let’s respect one of the greatest players ever lol

Back