Welcome To aBlackWeb

2024 NBA Offseason Thread

OK, I was wrong. I thought they might not want him in the G-League.

But what are they gonna do if he struggles in the G-League (as I expect)? Call it a "success" and promote him to the Lakers next year anyway.

Why are you still stuck on this? Let whatever is gonna happen happen. Why drive yourself crazy over hypotheticals when you just started your post with "OK I was wrong" lol. Give it a rest.

I've been saying how much I like how Charlotte and Washington have been handling their rebuild but I can't get there with Detroit yet

I liked the Trajan Langdon hire, bringing in Fred Vinson.....Ownership made the decision to hire Monty and they hired JB Brewerstaff

I understand the Ron Holland pick being controversial since you're adding another none shooter especially a year after drafting Ausar but I like swinging for upside.....plus as much as I believe in Ausar he hasn't done anything to warrant having his spot solidified

I'm a Cade Cunningham believer but the front office and coaching has done him a massive disservice up to this point and I believe he should be playing off ball

Cade, Duren, Thompson, Ivey, Holland are all interesting talents but I don't see the vision or how this comes together without moving 1 or 2 of them

Why are you still stuck on this? Let whatever is gonna happen happen. Why drive yourself crazy over hypotheticals when you just started your post with "OK I was wrong" lol. Give it a rest.
Word. Caring about this in any way unless your a Lakers fan is wild to me.

I've been saying how much I like how Charlotte and Washington have been handling their rebuild but I can't get there with Detroit yet

I liked the Trajan Langdon hire, bringing in Fred Vinson.....Ownership made the decision to hire Monty and they hired JB Brewerstaff

I understand the Ron Holland pick being controversial since you're adding another none shooter especially a year after drafting Ausar but I like swinging for upside.....plus as much as I believe in Ausar he hasn't done anything to warrant having his spot solidified

I'm a Cade Cunningham believer but the front office and coaching has done him a massive disservice up to this point and I believe he should be playing off ball

Cade, Duren, Thompson, Ivey, Holland are all interesting talents but I don't see the vision or how this comes together without moving 1 or 2 of them
That's always been my gripe about Cade. He should be off ball. I know his stats look good as a pg but I think he would benefit and be even better with a true pg in the lineup.

Back