Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED 2024 NBA Offseason Thread

test
His career needs to be studied

Being that the trade from Nola was so long ago, objectively speaking, I wouldn't have never imagined he would be team hopping when he was drafted
Every team he went to made the playoffs and improved with his presence outside of the warriors. It’s “cool” to shit on him recently but I hope he finds the love of the game back in San Antonio

If you remove the bubble, lebron hasn’t seriously been in contention for a ring since 2018
Early playoff exits outside of last season and the 1 time they won a chip they had 4 months of time off. Next generation of players don’t want to get limited credit when they win and all the blame when they lose from the bron fanboys in the media. Coaches saw Phil handy get be an assistant for 4 years and not even get an interview. 3 coaches post championship mawfuckas think they can still sell the city of Los Angeles and laker history like it’s 2004. This next generation doesn’t give a FUCK about the smoke and mirrors it’s about production no coincidence bron offered to take a $20 mil paycut and nobody gave a fuck. Big 3’s are over they’ve gotta try to build a team and develop talent lls

What's nasty about that?

Yall acting like I called him a top 5 point guard or something

I think dude is good but needs a change of scenery
lol mawfuckas on here don’t think players can play well in a different situation. Fox is extremely talented and has played well despite multiple coaches, teammates getting traded constantly and he’s been averaging 21 & 6 assists for his career. Nigga was hyping up Dru Smith coming back to his squad last week yet says Deaaron ain’t shit. Comedic treachery if you ask me lls

Every team he went to made the playoffs and improved with his presence outside of the warriors. It’s “cool” to shit on him recently but I hope he finds the love of the game back in San Antonio
My point is why can't he stick with one team sir

Garrett Temple been on 17 teams but you don’t ask this about him
I don't wanna even dignify this with a response cause you really don't care

Temple already beat the odds getting out of his dad and older brother shadow but that nigga in no universe is on the level prime CP was

Back