Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED 2024 NBA Offseason Thread

test
Oh yeah I forgot about that with Sabonis

Either way you gotta move him before next offseason IF you want yo keep Murray

There’s no other way to get exponentially better or on the path to get better

Even if you traded for Ingram you still have a 3rd option but a way older one and it’s not enough to compete so I almost don’t see the point

Last summer was the time to pivot but they wanted to double down on the Sabonis when they didn't have to

They going to be a treadmill team going forward

Last summer was the time to pivot but they wanted to double down on the Sabonis when they didn't have to

They going to be a treadmill team going forward
Ehh it’s better than where they were

Giving the fans a good product is sometimes all you can ask for

If Fox is okay with waiting until he’s 28-29 he’ll have a real chance to really compete

Ehh it’s better than where they were

Giving the fans a good product is sometimes all you can ask for

If Fox is okay with waiting until he’s 28-29 he’ll have a real chance to really compete

Lol yall keep saying this....if the goal is to be mid the so be it, go for it, fight for the play in every year

Standing pat is fine if you have real internal development you can depend on or if your two best players are good enough to run it back and just hope for better fortune

Kings decided to hamstring themselves and make unnecessary moves that put cap on how good they can

Meanwhile Fox already plotting his exit because he knows this team isn't going anywhere and teams around them getting better

Lol yall keep saying this....if the goal is to be mid the so be it, go for it, fight for the play in every year

Standing pat is fine if you have real internal development you can depend on or if your two best players are good enough to run it back and just hope for better fortune

Kings decided to hamstring themselves and make unnecessary moves that put cap on how good they can

Meanwhile Fox already plotting his exit because he knows this team isn't going anywhere and teams around them getting better
They just drafted Devin Carter (shut up lol)

Signed Isaiah Crawford to a two way

There’s nothing else to do they don’t have anymore young talent

They HAVE to wait

And Nobody cares if Fox leaves bro lol

Acting like the franchise is crippled beyond repair if he go like he’s been this supreme force in the league

Stop thinking Fox got the kings over by a barrel

They HAVE to wait

Acting like the franchise is crippled beyond repair if he go like he’s been this supreme force in the league

I never understood the fox love but I figured I was just being a hater so I kept it to myself lol.

They HAVE to wait

At this point yeah they have to wait because they boxed themselves into a corner

Fox going to be much better off when he gets to play with someone who is a better number 2 option or he goes somewhere and he can be the number 2 option

Back