Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED 2024 NBA Offseason Thread

test
2024 fuck spacing team. I bet Randle doesn't end the season there.

They rather trade Gobert but that would be admitting the trade was a mistake
Donte gives them more than enough shooting/spacing and also gives them a guard that can lock up.

And the gobert trade was definitely an overpay but you're going to have to show me how it was a mistake. Twolves have only got better since then.

Donte gives them more than enough shooting/spacing and also gives them a guard that can lock up.

And the gobert trade was definitely an overpay but you're going to have to show me how it was a mistake. Twolves have only got better since then.
Nah you right. Mistake is the wrong word. Is it worth more all that they gave up is the right word.

It's not about Dante giving them space, it's the fact that Gobert is gonna be on the same spot on the court that Randle is his best at.

We gonna have the same problem when Mitch comes back and Thibs tries to run the two 7 footer line up. Might work in NY cause the other 4 starters are such good shooters and scorers but that won't mean KAT is better when he doesn't have to share the floor with another 7 footer even if it does work out

Back