Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED 2024 NBA Offseason Thread

test
Randle isn’t as good as Kat but he’s a capable 3 point shooter.
Word but next to Gobert and Edwards? Thats gonna be tough.

Randles shooting is opened up by his ability to bulldoze into the paint and with the spacing the way it is, he can't bulldoze into the paint and so his shooting can take a hit.

I'm rooting for Randle though. Hope he comes out and puts up buckets and shuts me up.

2024 fuck spacing team. I bet Randle doesn't end the season there.

They rather trade Gobert but that would be admitting the trade was a mistake
They most likely would’ve had to give up more compensation for a team to take Gobert.

I like the trade for your Knicks more than I do for Minnesota, but I think it isn’t a total bust of a trade for them either. I agree with you about the projected spacing issues with the Timberwolves

They most likely would’ve had to give up more compensation for a team to take Gobert.

I like the trade for your Knicks more than I do for Minnesota, but I think it isn’t a total bust of a trade for them either. I agree with you about the projected spacing issues with the Timberwolves
I agree. No real loser on paper. Each team got what they wanted.

I think Minnesota got worse but this trade gives them more flexibility to make other moves to eventually get them better.

Even after having some time to let this marinate and look at all the known components this is still a very strange trade

For the Knicks it raises their ceiling and they might be have the best offense in the NBA but Towns as your center comes with some real challenges and losing White Donte is big.

New York might have some more moves in the pipeline but as of right now they're a very thin team with a very thing margin for error...like I don't know what they do if OG gets hurt and misses significant time.....plus I don't get why they had to give up a pick

I dont hate it but I think I would've waited and tried to see what it looked like with Randle first and I would've been willing to be uncomfortable with his contract situation

For Minnesota, I feel different about it now than when I initially saw the trade....I actually like this a lot for them

More depth, more versatility, the savings they get from this, flexibility with the books going forward and they got an additional asset out of this deal.....Wolves set themselves up to really be able to retool and reshape this team in two years before they have to re-up with Edwards again

Don't love the fit of Randle offensively unless he can shoot the 3 ball like he did two years ago but I don't think overall the teams offense will be that much different and get Divincenzo is a great pick up, he's probably going to be more valuable for them than Randle

This was definitely a forward thinking move by Minnesota but they'll probably be a better regular season team too

Back