Welcome To aBlackWeb

2024 NBA Offseason Thread

As far as Randle and Edwards I like that pairing

Both got dark skinned energy and he should be more aggressive than towns was

Iffy thing is it won’t be as smooth with Gobert as it was with towns but it’s not bad

But divo is gonna get in the way of Terrence Shannon, and dillingham but whatevs they rookies

shoutout to Towns getting a real chance to win, getting a larger profile, being able to touch jersey and for holding it down for the wolves for 9 years

New era for him

But again idk how it’ll work specifically with OG and bridges as far as shot diet but I guess Randle would’ve had to deal with that as well

I think towns is a slight better passer than Randle so there’s that and if need be Towns can slide to C if need be and defend the rim

The only time he averaged less than a block in a season was when he played with Gobert

Something lingering is bothering about Minnesota now

It doesn’t feel right

It feels…clunky…Towns just fit so seamlessly and idk how Randle can replicate what towns did for them just from a playmaking and movement standpoint

Something lingering is bothering about Minnesota now

It doesn’t feel right

It feels…clunky…Towns just fit so seamlessly and idk how Randle can replicate what towns did for them just from a playmaking and movement standpoint
shit i like rudy fr but if he's gonna be their starter C , shit nuggets may have a chance

Think the trade happens because of Mitch imo if he doesn’t get hurt we probably run it back, but if gets hurt we have no center why go through that instead pick up a piece that could work , still don’t like this trade but I get it

Back