Welcome To aBlackWeb

2024 NBA Offseason Thread

Pelicans about to get the saints treatment from me.

I'm not expecting a championship but I am expecting at least a second round appearance. I don't think that's too much to ask for.

I'm expecting a legit move or two to get them in a better place. While I understand Griffs vision with the Lakers picks, they have not yielded any fruit yet cause the Lakers have not had the fall off many were predicting so the picks have just been deferred. They need to open up this chest of picks and do something with them

Don't try and emulate what Boston did at all, but you do need to do some shit to play to all the good shit Zion offers from an offensive standpoint. I think the defense will be ok but it would be nice to have a legit rim protector. Not sure what it will take but I wouldn't mind Kessler. Saw a crazy stat he's like no 2 behind wemby for having more blocks than fouls.

If they don't do shit this season, I'ma just be observing from a distance.

Yall GOAT getting exposed in real time

Lololololop

View attachment 1330996
636637220343134339-Jordan-six-AP.jpg

Jumped from super team to super team like a groupie, had to have others make the biggest shots (Jesus and Kyrie), playing 25 years. And still won't catch him.

Pelicans about to get the saints treatment from me.

I'm not expecting a championship but I am expecting at least a second round appearance. I don't think that's too much to ask for.

I'm expecting a legit move or two to get them in a better place. While I understand Griffs vision with the Lakers picks, they have not yielded any fruit yet cause the Lakers have not had the fall off many were predicting so the picks have just been deferred. They need to open up this chest of picks and do something with them

Don't try and emulate what Boston did at all, but you do need to do some shit to play to all the good shit Zion offers from an offensive standpoint. I think the defense will be ok but it would be nice to have a legit rim protector. Not sure what it will take but I wouldn't mind Kessler. Saw a crazy stat he's like no 2 behind wemby for having more blocks than fouls.

If they don't do shit this season, I'ma just be observing from a distance.

Do you have another player in mind to take the pelicans to hopefully the conference finals outside of Kessler?

By the Way.

Ain’t no super team. He is the super team

Kyrie finally won some playoff games as a number #2 option.

Wade couldn’t win any playoffs series outside of the first two years with shaq

AD? Lmao. He can’t donshit by himself.

All the old stories and footage from teammates, videos, and media folks getting exposed

Yall goat getting exposed lol

Do you have another player in mind to take the pelicans to hopefully the conference finals outside of Kessler?
Honestly no

This year I'm going to try and be better about watching other players outside of the ones the pelicans are playing that game

Honestly no

This year I'm going to try and be better about watching other players outside of the ones the pelicans are playing that game
Oh okay that’s fine I’m just asking

I like Kessler for you guys as a relatively low cost move but I don’t like the pelicans so I can’t support that

Appreciate you for trying to expand your scope though

Back