Welcome To aBlackWeb

2024 NBA Offseason Thread

my issue with keldon (on the Heat atleast) is whatever trajectory he was on I don’t think he’s on it anymore

I thought he had budding mid level star potential but now I think he’s closer to being saddiq bey

Why give up assets for a guy that’s going to give us 17ppg and at best is a third option on a good team
I see what you’re saying I was just thinking about not giving up core pieces while still improving

Its like they purposefully make moves that hurt them
BK will not be a credible team or destination until the whole front office gets revamped. As long as Tsai & Marks are running the ship this is what its going to continue to be. At least they've appeared to finally pick a direction after trying to appear as fugazi contenders

BK will not be a credible team or destination until the whole front office gets revamped. As long as Tsai & Marks are running the ship this is what its going to continue to be. At least they've appeared to finally pick a direction after trying to appear as fugazi contenders
Its yall and the Bulls.

Teams calling yall making what would be great offers to get yall set right in a rebuild, and yall say no and then trade that same player for 1/3rd what you was offered.

Back