Welcome To aBlackWeb

2024 NBA Offseason Thread

Lmaooooooooo

The League vs the Nets? For why my brother?

Shit mad disillusioned if you think anyone thinks about the Nets enough to sabotage.
Do I have to remind niggas again that the 12 win Nets were robbed of the #1 pick (John Wall) cause the league wanted to give the #1 pick to some poor lonely wealthy white cracka woman who was the widow of the then owner of the Wizards??? Who had died only a FEW months prior by the way....Hell even she was bewildered that they won the lottery

But you would think its delusional to think otherwise, you're a Knick fan and yall are NBA darlings

Do I have to remind niggas again that the 12 win Nets were robbed of the #1 pick (John Wall) cause the league wanted to give the #1 pick to some poor lonely wealthy white cracka woman who was the widow of the then owner of the Wizards??? Who had died only a FEW months prior by the way....Hell even she was bewildered that they won the lottery

But you would think its delusional to think otherwise, you're a Knick fan and yall are NBA darlings
Why did the hawks get the #1 pick?

Why did the hawks get the #1 pick?
cause maybe a higher power in the universe had enough of your Trae shit talkin and is about to pop out and show niggas like you
beat it brother its hot outside aint there a cajun miami pineapple callin your name?
200w.gif

Back