Welcome To aBlackWeb

2024 NBA Offseason Thread

troll-trolls.gif

2 Things that don’t make this so bad as we remember

-People act like this is what lost the Sixers the game. There’s 3 and a half entire minutes left

-That under basket angle shows Ben did not have a great look at the rim

also tell thybulle to make a free throw
Nah.

Cause Ben asked for the ball, backed a mfer down, then passed the ball out cause Trae was gonna foul him.

Dont ask for the ball and a back a mfer down into the deep post if your so scared to shoot fts that you pass the ball to your worst offensive player.

Mfer ended Tybulles career with that too.

Nah.

Cause Ben asked for the ball, backed a mfer down, then passed the ball out cause Trae was gonna foul him.

Dont ask for the ball and a back a mfer down into the deep post if your so scared to shoot fts that you pass the ball to your worst offensive player.

To add to this imo the Philly fans collectively realized at that very moment that this guy had no heart and it was gut wrenching to watch bcuz we all knew he had to go after that, thus setting us back even more. We were his fans until we weren't.

To add to this imo the Philly fans collectively realized at that very moment that this guy had no heart and it was gut wrenching to watch bcuz we all knew he had to go after that, thus setting us back even more. We were his fans until we weren't.
Word, and it wasnt even the layup, i dont think Ben was scared to put up that layup, he knew he was gonna get fouled and was scared to shoot the fts.

Whole different convo if he goes up, gets fouled, and bricks the 2 fts. Mfers brick clutch fts all the time.

Word, and it wasnt even the layup, i dont think Ben was scared to put up that layup, he knew he was gonna get fouled and was scared to shoot the fts.

Whole different convo if he goes up, gets fouled, and bricks the 2 fts. Mfers brick clutch fts all the time.
He played that whole series afraid to have the ball in the 4th. You can check my posts, I was screaming for Maxey to play. I was pissed Doc wouldn't play him after Maxey just had a great game the game before while Ben was struggling. It's why I have said many times that Ben can't be your point until he embraces free throws.

Nah.

Ben backs gallo down and then pivots baseline while gallo slaps the ball slightly out of Ben’s hands so he barely has a handle on the ball and then at this point Ben is directly under the rim and he would have to go to the under the rim to lay it up from the other side with another defender there

Ben with not even 100% full control of the ball passes it to thybulle

It’s not as bad as we made it out to be

I wonder how the bulls handle

Ayo Dosunmu
Jevon Carter
Dalen Terry

They also need to make sure they draft Holland, Matas, or Cody Williams

All of a sudden the bulls are interesting enough to talk about

Back