Welcome To aBlackWeb

2024 NBA Offseason Thread

If bam is going to play the 4 the big would have to be like vucevic or Brook Lopez

Mitchell is an impossibility to me at this point

I’ve liked Keldon before but idk about moving assets for him at this point

He needs to get out of SA though
I think wemby and vassell are the only untouchables for the spurs his contract isn’t too expensive what other shot creating wings are on the market?

I think wemby and vassell are the only untouchables for the spurs his contract isn’t too expensive what other shot creating wings are on the market?
my issue with keldon (on the Heat atleast) is whatever trajectory he was on I don’t think he’s on it anymore

I thought he had budding mid level star potential but now I think he’s closer to being saddiq bey

Why give up assets for a guy that’s going to give us 17ppg and at best is a third option on a good team

my issue with keldon (on the Heat atleast) is whatever trajectory he was on I don’t think he’s on it anymore

I thought he had budding mid level star potential but now I think he’s closer to being saddiq bey

Why give up assets for a guy that’s going to give us 17ppg and at best is a third option on a good team

Deni would be really good on Miami but yall don't have enough to go get him even if Washington made him available...or should I say yall would get outbid more than anything

Back