Welcome To aBlackWeb

2024 NBA Offseason Thread

Let me hope.

You love a team that blows it up.
I love when a team finally does the right thing

They only fucked up because they could’ve got picks back if they traded Caruso sooner but they were thirsty to get the 9th seed

Some trade predictions:
Definitely think Ingram is moved I heard Philly that makes sense but his durability is an issue.
I’d like lavine in Orlando I think it’s low risk/high reward they have the defenders to hide his deficiencies they need another 20ppg scorer.
Hawks need to break up the young/murray duo I’d like to see Murray on the pelicans I think he’s the upgrade at point guard they need.
I think Memphis should try to trade for Jarrett Allen they wouldn’t have to break up their core and he can replace Steven Adams.

This is the year to take chances with the 2nd apron and a weak draft I’m expecting a lot of roster turnover

Idk I got a feeling Miami is gonna try for Mitchell but a realistic target that could help them and might be available is Keldon Johnson or cam Johnson. Shit Capela or Jarrett Allen could help them and have Bam play the 4 I think they’re making like $20 mil a year

Idk I got a feeling Miami is gonna try for Mitchell but a realistic target that could help them and might be available is Keldon Johnson or cam Johnson. Shit Capela or Jarrett Allen could help them and have Bam play the 4 I think they’re making like $20 mil a year
If bam is going to play the 4 the big would have to be like vucevic or Brook Lopez

Mitchell is an impossibility to me at this point

I’ve liked Keldon before but idk about moving assets for him at this point

He needs to get out of SA though

Back