Welcome To aBlackWeb

2024 NBA Offseason Thread

HT : 1 year
Wizards : 1 Year (No expectations and made playoffs)
Lakers : him ad and bron never played 10 games with them all healthy plus bad roster (russ contract didn't help either)
Clippers : Well main stars injuries and harden trade fucked everything
But haters gonna hate , exited the see the heat fight for a play-in spot again with a aging butler "grind don't stop"

:foh3:
1721337665629.gif

Nigga getting passed around like Luke Ridnour

Yeahhh not much of a move
When you have all of your sports arenas in one area that is easily accessible by public transportation…yes…yes it is. But then again let me stop talking to an out of-towner about town bidness. You have a good day my friend

I doubt he said anything about “crackhead energy”

He says for Russ to run around and cause chaos lol

Only thing people even remotely want Russ for at this point is for him to run around and give high energy

What people don’t think about is Russ gets way too caught up emotionally and that high energy turns into a detriment

What’s bad is during this he’s showing off the decling athleticism, missed jumpers, and inconsistent finishing coupled with not being a floor spacer at all

Clippers were smart to swap him for Kris Dunn

When you have all of your sports arenas in one area that is easily accessible by public transportation…yes…yes it is. But then again let me stop talking to an out of-towner about town bidness. You have a good day my friend
Omg an extra 25 mins of a commute for brokies who don’t have cars

Back