Welcome To aBlackWeb

2024 NBA Offseason Thread

He says for Russ to run around and cause chaos lol

Only thing people even remotely want Russ for at this point is for him to run around and give high energy

What people don’t think about is Russ gets way too caught up emotionally and that high energy turns into a detriment

What’s bad is during this he’s showing off the decling athleticism, missed jumpers, and inconsistent finishing coupled with not being a floor spacer at all

Clippers were smart to swap him for Kris Dunn
I mean his type never liked Russ so I get it. He’s the backup, and occasional spot starter. He’ll be asked to be Russ, which is facilitate and run the offense and provide energy. People like to worry about what he can’t do.

I mean his type never liked Russ so I get it. He’s the backup, and occasional spot starter. He’ll be asked to be Russ, which is facilitate and run the offense and provide energy. People like to worry about what he can’t do.
But disanthrope showed me that clip as being pro Russ lol

Also why are we acting like Russ is the only player where ppl focus on what he can’t do? Lol

It’s a big factor when evaluating players

also I can’t wait for you to post that Russ bought the whole nuggets squad some honor the gift sweatshirts and call him the ultimate teammate

Lmaoooooo

I kind of need this to happen 🤣🤣
I need this to happen so niggas like Shenco gotta come this side of town and show himself when he tryin to pop shit

I cant seriously see this shit happening tho nobody was going to New Jersey Nets games even when they were a steady top 3 playoff team in the East
These niggas aint comin out to see Maxey

I need this to happen so niggas like Shenco gotta come this side of town and show himself when he tryin to pop shit

I cant seriously see this shit happening tho nobody was going to New Jersey Nets games even when they were a steady top 3 playoff team in the East
These niggas aint comin out to see Maxey
It wouldn’t happen because of time but imagining Paul George going from LA to playing in Camden is fucking depressing

“My sources tell me TNT is far more likely to match Prime’s offer than NBC’s. The network behind Charles Barkley’s Emmy Award–winning Inside the NBA is also holding out hope for a less-expensive fourth rights package that would keep it in the live NBA game business. Deadline reported this week that TNT intended to match the Amazon offer.”

McGrady was much better than Paul George

Brother @toheeb27 nosigned this like it's an opinion

The best year of Paul George's career(OKC) he had a 23.3 PER on 29.5 usage(McGrady did this or surpassed it multiple times)

McGrady best year he had 30.3 PER on 35.2 usage

McGrady was also a better player in the playoffs

PER isnt some defining stat but I'm using to show that it's levels

Obliviously Paul George had a longer career and more playoff success......but as far as talent and better player? It's not even close

I think the point was to add talent without compromising flexibility.

With 2 picks in next years draft and a swap with the Suns in 26 + a war chest of assets/tradable contracts we should be able to either draft or trade for a second or third option without shaking up the core.

I don’t love the players that are on the market currently. BI doesn’t make sense plus he wants an extension. Lauri is a poor fit and becoming more and more overrated by the day.. we just need to continue to be patient and strike when the opportunity presents itself

That makes sense....I definitelt wouldn't want Orlando to go after Lauri or BI either and ultimately you can't force teams to trade with you if they aren't making players available(Simons)

I just always look at stuff through the lense of the post season and I don't want to see Paolo having to do everything again. I really hope Franz comes back with an improved shot and takes a step forward.......I think eventually though there has to be one more creator that maybe pushes Franz down to the 3rd option which might be the best role

Regardless though Orlando is in great shape and just need to keep developing for now

Back