Welcome To aBlackWeb

2024 NBA Offseason Thread

I think one of the most under the radar bad moves from this offseason was that contract the Pacers gave Obi Toppin

Not only are you stifling the development of Jarace Walker but you're paying a back up power forward $15 mil per year the next 4 years to do what exactly?

Even if you decide to trade him....who wants to take on that kind of money for a backup?

Could've took that money and just got Haywood Highsmith and/or Simone Fontecchio for way cheaper and they would've actually made your team better

Hell they could've just kept Buddy Heild and gave him that money instead

I think one of the most under the radar bad moves from this offseason was that contract the Pacers gave Obi Toppin

Not only are you stifling the development of Jarace Walker but you're paying a back up power forward $15 mil per year the next 4 years to do what exactly?

Even if you decide to trade him....who wants to take on that kind of money for a backup?

Could've took that money and just got Haywood Highsmith and/or Simone Fontecchio for way cheaper and they would've actually made your team better

Yall gave dillon brooks 4/90 for the same thing.

I feel you tho.

I celebrated this move.

My boy Obi got the bag and the Pacers got worse.

Back