Welcome To aBlackWeb

2024 ABW Pic Thread

Man Night... If you don't😒
I didn't want to say anything about the resorts. But I know you get very different experiences at these resorts. But the folks I know that travel talk much ish about riu.
Hell I have a funny ass story about this group of 10 and the way they acted when the bus stopped at riu I was like oh that's what they mean. It fit the description that everybody told me about it

I didn't want to say anything about the resorts. But I know you get very different experiences at these resorts. But the folks I know that travel talk much ish about riu.
Hell I have a funny ass story about this group of 10 and the way they acted when the bus stopped at riu I was like oh that's what they mean. It fit the description that everybody told me about it
The spot we went to was one of the nicest in the area. Like really nice.

But I know they’re a chain so I don’t doubt it’s like that some places.

Dreams and Excellence were really dope though. Especially Excellence. It was adults only and everything was nice as hell.

Think about it though. Nobody at the resort really be drunk. Everybody just be tipsy.

View attachment 1276321
I've seen different hell I've been tore up.
It was a couple that was trying to teach me how to swim all 4 of us was drunk as hell. Sighs.... took in to much of that chlorinated water all that liquor came up. I was fine after though and kept on drinking

Back