Welcome To aBlackWeb

2024 ABW Pic Thread

I'm salty y'all get to be in your yards. It snowed pretty much the whole week here...
The colder than normal winters here have killed a ton of yards here

We have St Augustine grass which you can't seed like other lawns around the country.

When that shit dies, it's hard to bring back. You have to get the clumps of grass they sell at the box stores

That can get costly depending on how much you need

The colder than normal winters here have killed a ton of yards here

We have St Augustine grass which you can't seed like other lawns around the country.

When that shit dies, it's hard to bring back. You have to get the clumps of grass they sell at the box stores

That can get costly depending on how much you need
My grass looks as good as it’s going to get. When it gets hot the Bermuda grass starts taking over, smh. The shit so viney and just overruns my mulch beds. And it loses color fast so it starts turning brown in July/August.

Only way to get rid of it is to kill your whole lawn and start over.

My grass looks as good as it’s going to get. When it gets hot the Bermuda grass starts taking over, smh. The shit so viney and just overruns my mulch beds. And it loses color fast so it starts turning brown in July/August.

Only way to get rid of it is to kill your whole lawn and start over.
That's the extreme

You just really gotta be super diligent about your yard care. You should be mowing it weekly, fertilizing a few times out the year, etc..

You need to really be proactive instead of reactive

Cut it in the morning

The lines come from how the sun reflects off the grass

If you cut it while it's wet, you will achieve this effect

When it dries, you'll be able to see it really good

Also, put the blade kinda high

I thought I was the only one doin that shit. High blade lets the grass look thicker and more lush.

Cut it in the morning

The lines come from how the sun reflects off the grass

If you cut it while it's wet, you will achieve this effect

When it dries, you'll be able to see it really good

Also, put the blade kinda high
Ah ok! I don’t like cutting in the morning though cause the shit starts to clog up the deck, but I’ll give it a shot.

Cut that shit nigga
I’m bout to but got shit to do to get it approved.

Because of the angle, my view overlooking the cities by the ocean is blocked by the trees.

My neighbor down the road has an ill view. Next time I’m over there I’ll grab a pic. I ain’t want dude thinking he got a better view. But his shit is sick.

That's the extreme

You just really gotta be super diligent about your yard care. You should be mowing it weekly, fertilizing a few times out the year, etc..

You need to really be proactive instead of reactive
I do all of that and it doesn’t work. At my old house I gave the same treatment and never had Bermuda grass. It was beautiful.

Even the pros I call tell me the exact same thing.

It’s really just bad in the front because it gets so much sun.

I do all of that and it doesn’t work. At my old house I gave the same treatment and never had Bermuda grass. It was beautiful.

:aye:

Then you gotta water it b

Back